420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
dads friend by Lydia Huckleford - Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:31:08 EST ID:Mu2+HuJc No.133326 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484105468162.jpg -(49684B / 48.52KB, 550x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 49684
so I moved back from college recently back home. I knew this daddyman I played with before I left, we weren't a "couple" but we played for a long time together, we agreed to stop when I moved away. Now I'm back home I found he's divorced no kids living with him anymore.

we've been fucking like crazy cumming three four times a day even just getting the best orgasms ever doesn't matter if he cums or if I cum or if we just lay there nude together everything sexual with him is great. But here's the catch. Today he told me he loved me and that he wanted more out of this. He wanted to take it to another level and be a real "thing." He's 53 I'm 24.

Can such a thing work? Does anyone have experience with older men? I can't even imagine it working at all. Like I don't even know what he wants from me because I can't just blow the cover to all my family "BY THE WAY DAD your friends' been breeding me for years now." I ask him these practical questions and there's no answer just depression. He wants to spend more time with me but what do I say? I really do love him but I don't think I can cope with actually dating him. I know he's lonely from his divorce too but he's saying shit like he will sell his house and everything else and move just to be with me. My dick is saying of fucking course but every other part of me is hesitating.
>>
Albert Trotson - Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:46:56 EST ID:Nb0wGaRu No.133327 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133326
its irresponsible for him to impose this on you. idk what to tell you though. you have to determine your own boundaries and do what's right for you
>>
William Brookwell - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 04:18:31 EST ID:5o+ymt3U No.133336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
tell him you have your life to figure out, it's been fun. add a clause that "if me seeing you continually will push it further then i'll stop seeing you to make the break more clean and not lead you on"

just what i would do, not saying this is "the right way" or anything
>>
Angus Hundleson - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 05:12:59 EST ID:YJQuzs2R No.133337 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>133336

This

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.