Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Tutsi genocide

- Tue, 09 Apr 2019 06:02:48 EST +bh4WZ06 No.57609
File: 1554804168689.jpg -(113948B / 111.28KB, 634x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Tutsi genocide
It's been 25 years since the Tutsi genocide in Rwanda. A butchery that lasted for over a 100 days, it was fucked up beyond belief and no one really gets hold responsible.

What do you think about it? Were did it start? Who is at fault?
>>
Basil Dugglehedging - Tue, 09 Apr 2019 06:21:37 EST JDiK1+J+ No.57610 Reply
Probably the UN for not given' a shit, thought to be honest the Tutsi are kind of dumb in hindsight considering it probably could have been avoided if Paul Kagame and the RPF wouldn't have been raiding the Rwandan border, cause once Habyarimana died it pretty much pissed off the whole Hutu population and gave them more fuel for the "TUTSI BAD" narrative and convinced them to go through with it. In the end all it showed was that the Belgium truly were the most inept and imcompotent of all the colonial powers
>>
Clara Wonningbuck - Thu, 25 Apr 2019 01:16:25 EST ZycbzZUq No.57616 Reply
>>57610
b4 it was called the UN and they "set up" this image of peacekeeping, it was called the league of nations. Economics will always outweigh morals, and as far as I know Rwanda is not a terrorist hotspot right now in comparison to South Africa or even up north in Libya. Like the same continent can have those kid of different points of authority and yet we only imagine Rwanda from this standpoint of 25 years ago
>>
Molly Docklepod - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:45:01 EST ZycbzZUq No.57631 Reply
>>57618
Fucking putting mayo on fries cuz the last day without beer is non-existant
>>
Jarvis Goodhood - Thu, 09 May 2019 03:25:02 EST OhI96dHn No.57636 Reply
>it was fucked up beyond belief and no one really gets hold responsible.
first reply
>>57610
>vaguely blames the UN
thats how it came to be that no individuals are held responsible and thats why genocides will keep on happening even though the UN was supposedly set up to prevent this kind of thing. Boutros Ghali sat on his hands and did nothing purposefully, the Clinton white house was too incompetent and was so far up their own asses enjoying the delicious odor of their own flatulence that they didn't even notice until afterwards. same group of geniuses were so amateurish that even over two decades later they lost to the weakest republican presidential candidate since ford in '76. shortly before the rawandan tragedy the Clinton white house was responding in earnest to reporter's questions about ethnic cleansing in Freedonia. They really were that dumb and incompetent.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 00:14:18 EST pA7Aww2s No.57675 Reply
>>57636
You're forgetting that the United States' previous intervention in Somalia was a failure after the Battle of Mogadishu and that failure made the US very reluctant to intervene in foreign conflicts including in Rwanda and Bosnia until 9/11 happened. The United States' foreign policy in Africa has never been exactly a top priority.
>>
Sidney Bruddlebodging - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 23:31:31 EST PqIVyg6p No.57683 Reply
I know nothing about this. Nothing. I have heard of a conflict between the Tutsi and another group, the Hutus or something? But I don't even know what country, when it was, nothing man I'm totally dumb as fuck. I'm struggling to learn about european, asian, south american history, africa i dont know shit. Can someone give me the very simple dumbed down version?
>>
Polly Cheggleworth - Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:13:33 EST S/rVdy54 No.57719 Reply
1563786813705.jpg -(76475B / 74.68KB, 712x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>57675
i don't know why you're so insistent about forwarding the blatantly false premise that the clinton white house had any idea what was going on and was making their decisions based on past experiences when its very clear that the clinton white house had no idea what was happening in africa and didn't find out until long after there was any possibility for action.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1993-01-27-9301050954-story.html
furthermore, peacekeeping in africa is not the sole responsibility of the usa, any one of america's far more intelligent and sophisticated and much more white allies in europe could just as easily intervened on their own if they saw that america was dropping the ball

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.