Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

"white people" aren't that great

- Wed, 03 Jul 2019 18:25:55 EST 6/vQOKxR No.57673
File: 1562192755093.jpg -(95480B / 93.24KB, 375x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. "white people" aren't that great
When compared to non-white cultures, whites were really slow. Mesopotamians already had massive states with well organised administrations while Celts and ancient Germans were pretty much stuck in the stone age with a tribal society and bonus metalurgy. Greece wasn't important in 3.000 BC and they got heavily influenced by Egypt and Babylon (= non-white cultures). Even Rome only made it big around 200 BC when it became a super power after defeating Carthage. The greatest example of western (="white") culture was a fucking late bloomer. Look at freaking India, they also had enormous agriculture and giant cities 5 millenia ago while everybody in Europe lived in mud or log huts and there were no big cities at all. I don't think I have to elaborate a lot about Asia where major independent cultures popped up right next to each other long before the Mycenean culture died off, same with the Americas. Also the Latin alphabet was just a modification of the Greek one which was a modification of Phoenician (non-white) letters. Germanic runes can also be traced back to Latin scipt so "white people" couldn't even come up with their own writing system! "White people" had a good run for the last 300 years with colonialism, finally starting to clean up their shit instead of letting it in the streets to rot and several world wars but it's already clear that India and China will take over eventually while "white" countries will fall back into times like the 1600s with constant poverty and hunger everywhere.
>>
Jarvis Bunstock - Wed, 03 Jul 2019 20:12:49 EST 6ZDFH5e2 No.57674 Reply
1562199169453.jpg -(100643B / 98.28KB, 640x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Cultural and technological progress is a complicated thing with lots of factors including environment, access to natural resources, ecology, climate and a whole bunch of other things. In the same way I've defended other cultures when talking to Eurocentrists, I would defend European cultures by pointing out that how we define advancement is based on our current perspective and a limited understanding of history as a whole. No race or ethnic group can be definitively defined as better because even if we were to all agree on what qualifies a society as successful, there are still too many other factors to consider when deciding who "did it better"
>>
Lydia Bluttingkene - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 01:29:45 EST l9faZouv No.57681 Reply
>>57673
You're on a computer invented by white people, on the internet invented by white people, typing english invented by white people to a bunch of other white people.
>>
Augustus Sishgold - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 14:33:36 EST Z+/qTLVB No.57682 Reply
>>57673
Yes yes Chineese people where playing with crickets and doing mindful meditation while Roman's were watching people get raped to death by bulls.

White people are the best at murder thu.
>>
Nathaniel Clubberbanks - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 11:25:56 EST ohJYuGFh No.57685 Reply
>>57673
Ancient Egyptians were caucusoid, a branch of aryan people from the caucuses aka white people. They became non-white after importing Nubians (actual africans) from the south for simple labor, and secondly the Islamic Invasion of mostly semitic desert people from the east. Don't believe me? look at all the white mummies they're finding with pale skin, lights eyes, and light hair. Also there was a recent DNA test done, which double confirmed that Egypt was white before the aforementioned degeneration of their race occurred. You can't find me one brown egyptian that knows any of the secrets the ancient egyptian priest class. That's lost forever thanks mostly to Islamic Invaders. All that information was lost or purposely destroyed. And they said the catholic church was bad. And then also fuck you civilization was started by aliens all around the world, some were just more successful than others.
>>
Cedric Boddlelock - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:55:24 EST Z+/qTLVB No.57690 Reply
>>57685

Mummies don't have skin, hair, or eyes numbnutts.

King tut had a clubfoot and hillbilly teeth though.
>>
Augustus Wirringsture - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 00:15:57 EST 0xqA69+l No.57691 Reply
1563250557406.jpg -(58084B / 56.72KB, 200x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>57690
Just cause you're balding doesn't mean mummies don't have hair.
>>
Martha Fuckingfuck - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 02:05:35 EST roXhQ7PY No.57695 Reply
>>57673
>basing your racial idealism off of archaeology
>>
Walter Snodwell - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:42:51 EST 0xqA69+l No.57696 Reply
>>57695
Yeah, it should be Facebook posts and youtube videos.
>>
Reuben Blebberstone - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:49:08 EST rbK+gS1r No.57723 Reply
Well yeah no shit.

The reason why European cultures took over the world was because they're on a small shit continent with shit weather (but only two/three major climate zones, ensuring that travel can be performed easily), hardly any good natural resources, an extreme hatred towards each other, a total lack of empire building (even the Romans only did a half-assed job leaving large stretches of north-europe and central-europe alone) and lots of coastlines.

This will naturally lead to violent sea-faring people whose first instinct on coming across outsider resources or ideas is "how do we use this to kill better?"
And eventually, technological advancements let to the collapse of this hyperviolent endless spiral of tribal/feudal warfare and led to the formation of (semi)modern states, and thanks to all that seafaring experience, a central king/state to project aggression outwards, conflicts between royal houses stretching on for hundreds of years leading to unintentional seeds for colonialism (oh shit I have no money after fighting France, the Seven Republics and England - better go to the Americans to try and find gold), and combat experience the european powers easily began steamrolling the world while 500 years before they were still stinking shitfarmers in mudhuts.
>>
Eliza Gicklemut - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 20:29:57 EST IlyKIasb No.57724 Reply
>>57723
Europe has plenty of natural resources and mild weather.
>an extreme hatred toward each other
As all peoples who covet each other's land do.
>thanks to all that seafaring experience, a central king/state
These two statements don't follow each other. Many of the major maritime powers in Europe were mixed governments or decentralized monarchies. The centralization of the state was in response to the rise of standing armies, not due to seafaring.
>conflicts between royal houses stretching on for hundreds of years
Which happens all across the world and is nothing unique.
>while 500 years before they were still stinking shitfarmers in mudhuts.

You went too far in response to Eurocentrism's enthusiasm. You should read more and post less.
>>
Isabella Chobberham - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 20:33:38 EST ibSBvEz7 No.57725 Reply
>>57673
I mean sure there were great civilizations that all died off or killed each other. the diffirence between white cultures and the cultures you speak of is that the cultures you speak of "werent that great" either considering they all had a longevity of basically NIL compared to white civilizations. Yes in the ancient past there were egyptian and other cultures that were superior, but ironically those cultures werent "black" even though they were african cultures.
>>
Isabella Chobberham - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 20:37:11 EST ibSBvEz7 No.57726 Reply
>>57725
at the most those civilization were around for 1,000 years before being conquered
>>
Isabella Clarrycocke - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 22:27:33 EST rbK+gS1r No.57734 Reply
>>57724
>As all peoples who covet each other's land do.
Europe is a special case when it comes to warfare nigga. The only place that comes close to that level of violence was Central America (very thin continent with lots of people) and Asia (just lots of people and wide open plains allowing easy travel).

>These two statements don't follow each other. Many of the major maritime powers in Europe were mixed governments or decentralized monarchies. The centralization of the state was in response to the rise of standing armies, not due to seafaring.
They're also independent statements, dumbshit.
>Which happens all across the world and is nothing unique
Did I ever said anything about long-term warfare being unique to Europe? No. Shut the fuck up then.

Europe was a unique kind of fucking mess of shit weather and bad resources, and it was situated at the right crossroad between Asia and Africa to exploit a late medieval information boom.
>>
Jack Goodville - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 23:07:54 EST IlyKIasb No.57735 Reply
>>57734
>blah blah blah I don't need to collaborate my statements with facts and also fuck you
>europe is special because I want it to be special
It really wasn't. You're just a Eurocentrist wolf in sheep's clothing trying desperately to argue that Europe somehow possessed some innate quality that made its peoples suited for conquest, when in reality history is as much a roll of the dice and human folly as anything else.
>>
Eliza Mittingnot - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 10:24:17 EST DQP2HBjA No.57736 Reply
Another way to look at it: Maybe it's not "white people" or "Egyptians" or "Chinese" so much as it is people who think they're better than each other based off of accomplishments of their ancestors and not their own.
>>
Henry Nepperfield - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 14:59:35 EST OyVyeVjx No.57738 Reply
>>57736
It's more people wanting a better quality of life.
Entire house os serfs to do your work while you live in luxury and pass money, resources and favours around. Its worked pretty well, just look at how quality of life has titrated down in some countries. At the expence of the earths health ofcourse.
>>
Henry Nepperfield - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:10:25 EST OyVyeVjx No.57739 Reply
>>57738
I mean ofcourse people are taking advantage of eachother in dramatic ways regardless of the relative luxury abound and strived for in "white" cultures. The orgonised fucking over of people regardless of the relative luxury they exist in is exeplified in the cia or whatever it actually is, brainwashing. We're on some horrific fuck you to the earth path for no fault of our own. Atleast we have computers and shit while the earth goes down in some enthusiastic glory.
>>
Henry Nepperfield - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:20:48 EST OyVyeVjx No.57740 Reply
>>57736
Actually your right, but i would count that as some deffence and assertion of a right to a better quality of life and part and pacle with the strugle to maintain that. Though maybe being a pessant isn't so bad.
>>
Nigel Lighthall - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:51:45 EST Ov10B12U No.57755 Reply
>>57682
Not even that. The Chinese pretty much had chemical weapons more than 1000 years ago. The Persians too. They burned some exotic plant and it released really poisonous fumes. Archeologists managed to dig up some Romans who got gassed in a siege tunnel.
>>
Thomas Wessleridge - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:51:00 EST rjrDYrkS No.57761 Reply
>>57673
I hope every last white person dies for being inferior.
>including OP
>>
Basil Pingerlock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 00:06:56 EST OyVyeVjx No.57762 Reply
>>57761
White people and the Chinese are thoroughly destroying our Earth. Death to everyone, when will the govournment subsidise non-birth giving. Fuck your family line thete are millions of people with almost identical genetics. We NEED to lessen the population lest we end up in some futuristic scifi indoor habitation. Even then how are we to support that with the "appartent" technology we have. End of the line = everyone is going to have enthusiasm and brain damage from all the synthetic eostrogen and polutants. The govourent doesn't give a fuck, lets drop another ton of rubbish in Southeast Asian when scientificaly they could resolve the problem but they hid the fact from the masses. FUCK THEM! This is either a end times golden age or prisson, I suppose you can have both but the amount of /possible/ suffering is gobsmacking considering the 7 million population of humans and the animals. I'm wondering if it's even worth it? Mass extinction on a global scale could put an end to the trauma but I remember a time when rainbow glowing nightlights, stars and busy foreighn looking streets released endorphins for me. Give that sort of experiance to our animals, the ones we eat and milk. They deserve the luxury of a warm windless barn every night and cold day just as much as we find it a "nessecity" for us.
>>
Basil Pingerlock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 02:21:47 EST OyVyeVjx No.57763 Reply
>>57762
I said "white people and Chinese people" but really everyone is doing it regardless of race.
>>
Fucking Cedgeham - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:41:06 EST rbK+gS1r No.57775 Reply
>>57735
Yeah, hell yeah Europe possessed an innate quality that made its people suited for conquest.

It's called FUCKING GEOGRAPHY.

The only reason why Africa didn't have any continent spanning empires is because Africa is stratified in various climate layers. Without industrial technology, you cannot create an empire that spans multiple climate layers.

Europe is almost all just one climate layer, a minimal difference exists between the cold north, the temperate middle and the sunny south. Hell, even then the Romans were unable to cross the climate barrier to the north and just settle controlling central and south europe.

95% of military actions in (pre-industrial) history depend on climate and geography.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.