Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How do we save the civilians in Mexico?

- Tue, 10 Mar 2020 03:44:26 EST 6b8YaE/p No.57948
File: 1583826266680.jpg -(84328B / 82.35KB, 400x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do we save the civilians in Mexico?
How do we end the cartel-violence and corruption in Mexico?
>>
Cornelius Brallymug - Wed, 11 Mar 2020 13:03:44 EST rbK+gS1r No.57949 Reply
Nice history thread.

Oh no wait, this is just some /pol/ shit. Bye.
>>
Charles Savingtug - Tue, 21 Apr 2020 22:03:55 EST rpJ+k+Ez No.57966 Reply
>>57948
It's beyond fucked, a lot of cartels are starting to purchase guns from corrupt militaries in Central and South America in increasing numbers to end their dependence on US firearms that may be banned or harder to obtain. I have family down there and from what I've heard makes it obvious that the most influential and rich cartels could even begin manufacturing weapons if it came to that. They have unbelievable control in mining and construction, and already know the basics of industrial engineering from their drug experience, as well as hire engineers of all stripes.
>>
Cyril Dinkinhall - Wed, 13 May 2020 00:55:03 EST yLo/kQnb No.57980 Reply
Mexico would have to declare war on itself and have the backing of the entire international community. Millions would likely die in a bloody war that would see civilians devastated.

I feel like there is too much special interest in drugs for the cartel not to be a thing
>>
Walter Semmleshaw - Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:31:43 EST EDZZZ3IE No.58026 Reply
A lot more policing, a solid stance against them at the civilian level. If those people weren't allowed to flourish they would make themselves more obvious in their crimes.

I heard an interesting story from a guy who said the cartel actually helped his town. He said his mom lived out in the boonies in Mexico and the indians would just come and threaten locals, steal all their shit and take over the town. They would threaten to kill everyone until the government paid them so the gov't pretends to pay these indians to work the land and grow crops. The indians leave, the guy's mom is robbed, and in a few years they do the same shit.

The cartel actually hangs these guys guts-out as a warning outside of town when they start fucking around in an area and it scares them off, problem solved. They also do the same to thieves and undesirables which works far better than a gov't that didn't even give you a police system.

The corruption in the Mexican gov't is really what is allowing the cartel to thrive IMO, not to mention they take bribes from them and anyone from what I've heard but I'm just some white guy
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Cyril Turveywell - Wed, 15 Jul 2020 05:13:42 EST 9lS7grI7 No.58028 Reply
>>57986
Wut ??

can you actually write a complete sentence
>>
AyyLmao - Wed, 16 Dec 2020 08:00:32 EST yrBh+Fw6 No.58073 Reply
>>57948
Shit idk probably by not listening to some leaf
>>
Isabella Duggleson - Tue, 02 Mar 2021 05:23:27 EST UqhFR08S No.58104 Reply
>>58028
The CIA has a tactical and strategic need for cocaine in it's dealings.
Mexiko will remain hell while The American Agressor state still stands
>>
Phyllis Claylock - Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:38:21 EST U/UlTwIP No.58117 Reply
>>57948

End the war on drugs, thereby starving their market. They deal in illegal drugs, make them legal. Put the market for recreational use behind the counters and bars of very well trained and regulated establishments. Hand out licensing through education programs to grant access to customers who wish to use certain drugs like psychedelics.

Mafias, cartels, yakuza, street nigaz, all of these will still exist, but on a proportionally tiny scale, and for the purpose they have always existed historically, making available that which corrupt leaderships wrongly make illegal, be it words or ways or the smaller markets of smuggling medication from legit distributors.

It's mostly the recreational drug market that makes these entities such a severe hazard outside of themselves. They're entities that have zero accountability or legal legitimacy, but are the sole handlers of a market that is used by a majority of people. There should not be such a consistent reliance on the black market among such a large portion of the worlds population. It means the dodgy connections are everywhere.
>>
Priscilla Hodgesat - Fri, 03 Sep 2021 13:32:06 EST lZrqIr5o No.58145 Reply
Introduce Catholicism to the country. Catholicism forbids drug use. A Catholic Mexico will abhor recreational drug use.
>>
Testing !!0muzmAad - Tue, 07 Sep 2021 00:58:35 EST /d+aSe6E No.58146 Reply
>>57948

I'm not sure if it can be stopped at this point, but almost every post in this thread has a point that builds to the greater whole.
>>
Martin Nackleworth - Fri, 05 Nov 2021 04:56:31 EST 3xYnMTHY No.58186 Reply
1636102591894.gif -(2615709B / 2.49MB, 489x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Mexican Cuisine will save the day
>>
Jenny Fivingput - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 16:38:16 EST uunEfd9A No.58274 Reply
>>57948
WaTch Apocalypto...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.