Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

How to die from alcohol

Locked Reply
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 13:26:23 EST D4A0WAFi No.281716
File: 1559669183606.jpg -(44906B / 43.85KB, 738x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to die from alcohol
No matter what I cant manage to kill myself from drinking. I've gone out of my way to chug whiskey until I was sick, and pass out on my back so I choke on my own vomit but I keep fucking waking up. What am I doing wrong?
I've managed to do it before but I woke myself up by vomiting and choking. I'm a coward and I cant get a gun so this is the only thing I can think that I can do. If I had access to a garage I'd probably take my truck in there and leave it on and drink until I die but I dont.
>>
Samuel Mallydidge - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 14:33:43 EST U4Yj2cfa No.281717 Reply
>>281716
Welp that sounds like a fucking miserable way to kill yourself.
>>
Beatrice Lightfuck - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:09:30 EST 6ewM0uav No.281718 Reply
Give it at least a decade. Alcohol is a slow suicide.
>>
Phoebe Clabblehick - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 20:06:58 EST AGbKKD5M No.281719 Reply
>>281716
Yep I'm gonna be that guy. OP you're tired of playing? Come on there's a bonus round coming up!!! Don't you wanna keep drinking? Get high? Or less important things like develop a radiant personality with keen insights and flavorful witticisms? Have a family? Take the system down? Explore the world? Don't off yourself OP that's super ultra lame. Keep playing with us.
>>
jarvis cockhead - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 21:45:23 EST kJGyVqVl No.281721 Reply
OP just buy some fucking pure nitrogen gas and find some kind of bag or hood to tape over your head, fill up with gas, breathe out fully and then breath in nitrogen. should be brain dead within 40 mins and completely dead within an hour.
>>
Jesus Christ - Wed, 05 Jun 2019 01:15:38 EST XhYZ4mTS No.281725 Reply
you know whats gonna work if you cannot access a gun is to use a belt tied to a solid support and hang yourself (warning: don't do this)

dont hang yourself bro, but we're talking hypotheticals before the mods strike you down: if you get anchor your neck by a leather cord to the ceiling, you can kick the stool out from your feet and you're gonna die

go to a highway overpass and jump off, call the police and make threatening motions with a knife, killing yourself is not rocket science

this is a cry for help, or drunken ramblings like mine

I feel like alcoholism is suicide for people who can't fully accept death, because you anesthetized all your feelings over and over but you just cant let go because whatever
>>
Ebenezer Pecklegold - Wed, 05 Jun 2019 01:25:49 EST ot25bFGX No.281726 Reply
>>281716
haha, man you guys giving advice.. my turn!

I have been in a place where I wanted to end it all.. For now I love being alive because I love beer and whiskey and weed. Just find something that can make you feel better. I take kratom daily as well and it helps a lot.

I also always have pot which helps a lot. Idk your situation. I know this is the booze thread, but I think weed can help you, and plenty of alcohol of course... I drink myself to sleep every night, weed is just icing on the cake for me...

But srsly, don't do anything stupid man.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.