Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

when you go into buy liquor for the next couple days

- Sun, 30 Jun 2019 20:36:09 EST zI3IcHAm No.281927
File: 1561941369426.jpg -(122520B / 119.65KB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. when you go into buy liquor for the next couple days
>hehe, really stocking up today huh? what's the occasion?

shut the fuck up
>>
Priscilla Mabberfoot - Sun, 30 Jun 2019 22:42:19 EST ZE+4R99Q No.281928 Reply
>havin a party?
uhhhhhh
>>
Cyril Clayway - Mon, 01 Jul 2019 01:04:32 EST nRfUbmcX No.281929 Reply
1561957472517.png -(713388B / 696.67KB, 788x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>when you're self-conscious and afraid others will notice your visible alcoholism

>"here you go... stay SAFE please!"
>"y-you too!"
>>
Graham Gonderspear - Mon, 01 Jul 2019 01:33:25 EST ksB3WcmU No.281930 Reply
1561959205112.jpg -(12999B / 12.69KB, 214x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Hannah Snodspear - Mon, 01 Jul 2019 01:41:25 EST 4H/9l7bZ No.281931 Reply
this concept was covered much more thoroughly in the just alcoholic things thread
>>
Hannah Geffingfidging - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 02:45:39 EST A/BvBvxI No.281959 Reply
>>281927
Occasionally store keepers would kinda like to know. People actually do this. It enlightens their
lives, whether dismal or they are simply inquisitive.

Buy a lottey ticket, looking to win the jackpot? Of course.

It all comes in stride, generally.

One higher end liquor store I will go to,. Generally women will have store clerks fill their baskets with lists of wine. Total amount,
$2,600 dollars. It's nothing. Nobody asks what the occasion is.
--
On the night-train 40 OZ side of town may be different. One black thing questioned my buying a case of SR 40 oz. He made a big fuss about it. I said well I will contact the owner then and buy somewhere else. He kinda shut the fk up with his rambling, and was quiet. Prosessed my purchase instantly.
>>
Nathaniel Summerstone - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 11:10:26 EST tzUJ1nzp No.281962 Reply
>>281959
>calling black people "things"
Where do you get off on being a racist motherfucker?
>>
Thomas Breffingbidge - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 13:45:43 EST HV5AdLOX No.281964 Reply
>>281959
>. One black thing questioned my buying a case of SR 40 oz.
That's just stupid. Why would you buy a case of 40s? I can see why he was trying to figure out WTF you're doing. I mean, the $/oz. alcohol is usually better with 30 racks than 40s. But 40s are great because if you only have a few bucks, you can get a 40 when you can't get a case.

A case of 40s? That's just fucking weird. Like you're trying to be cool or something.
>>
Fanny Droffingdale - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 21:53:38 EST ZtFMYJJo No.281966 Reply
>>281959
>Buys a case of 40s
I bet you view blacks as subhuman too
>>
Ebenezer Tootspear - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 21:18:19 EST WJi2H623 No.281978 Reply
>>281962
Called 'him' a thing. Not plural. Not simply by race either. Can you read? He was seriously yelling over and over, hey this guy is buying a case of liquid crack. I assume he was stalling for time until a customer came in. He mentioned white boy, peckerwoods buying liquid crack. I shrugged it off as he had some mental deficiency. He had no business handling somebody else's business,
let alone trying to dissuade a valid legal purchase.

I had casually known the owners through the years. So this kinda pissed me off that a simple purchase, Was like what most would consider harassment, intimidation, even police matter where he would have been arrested for disorderly conduct..

Like somebody getting into your face and making racially intimidating remarks extremely loudly and extremely confrontational. He made remarks peckerwoood, white-boy. I mean, if this was not inside a business. He paced around like he was going to just lose it. Until I told him he had a job and didn't want to lose it.

Racist, no. Not hardly.

What is with the
>calling black people "things" in yellow. Is that proper format to begin with? Replying to yourself, with misrepresented words and intentions no less?

Why questionto begin with. Let alone pairing words, like racist with motherfucker. Who are you to pretend to think what somebody is or is not anyway, unless it is very explicit. Explicit is racist mfkr. Right?
>>
Ebenezer Tootspear - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 22:00:44 EST WJi2H623 No.281979 Reply
>>281964
>> One black thing questioned my buying a case of SR 40 oz.

>That's just stupid. Why would you buy a case of 40s?

That makes no sense. 12 bottles in a case. At a time a case was about $16.75, + many stores, including the above would give a 10% discount or an extra 40 buying by the case.

>I can see why he was trying to figure out WTF you're doing.

No you don't. Really? What is there to try to figure out? Black white, a dumbass all around.

>I mean, the $/oz. alcohol is usually better with 30 racks than 40s. But 40s are great because if you only have a few bucks, you can get a 40 when you can't get a case.

I don't know, never bought a rack. Seems to be 20 30 some cans strewn all over the kitchen, apartment living room, half drank cans with cigarette butts in many of them. Dumpsters
where people go damn, 60 70 beer cans amidst the cat litter and typical other trash.

>A case of 40s? That's just fucking weird. Like you're trying to be cool or something.

30 racks seem kinda dumb to me, but I am not wondering or trying to figure out the 30 pack craze that came about a few mere years ago as being a standard.

>Like you're trying to be cool or something.

Reaallly, in what manner? I don't call 30 packs 'racks' cool huh. Nor call 1.75 bottles 'handles' either.
>>
Ebenezer Tootspear - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 22:53:06 EST WJi2H623 No.281980 Reply
>>281966
>>Buys a case of 40s

>>I bet you view blacks as subhuman too

Do you mean as well? Like view blacks as subhuman as well. Blacks, Asians,
I don't use race or other as simply being pawns. That is kinda non-thinking
thoughtless and lame on your part.
>>
James Siddlestone - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 23:51:24 EST xrP9Ir5G No.281982 Reply
>>281979
>12 bottles in a case. At a time a case was about $16.75
Oh shit. That sounds like a good price
>I don't know, never bought a rack. Seems to be 20 30 some cans strewn all over the kitchen, apartment living room,
LOLOL. I know what you mean, but my rack beers are accounted for. Also, buy a rack with another boozer. There won't be any half cans

> I don't call 30 packs 'racks' cool huh. Nor call 1.75 bottles 'handles' either.

WHAT DO YOU CALL THEM THEN?Q?Q weirdo. Like, I don't hate you. I'd drink with you and have a good time but we'd call things different names and it would be coooollll PEACE
>>
Hannah Blytheville - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 02:50:28 EST 4b83nFJc No.281985 Reply
>>281982
I am not that old but time does pass pretty fast. 24 oz of steel reserve cans came out first. Suggested retail price was 99 cents. Really at times they were 89 cents a can. So getting two cases of 24 OZ cans was not out of the question. The more cases they turned, the better their relations with their distributors.

That is how things kinda work.
-
A liquor store in the city some Russians had a store. I knew them enough. The longest ave in the US https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colfax_Avenue was their store. If interested in history.
-
Some years later the Russians as most referred to them as. They opened a store where I moved to, in a fully suburban area.

I was looking for steelies, from a new store and behold, a newly opened liquor store sign was on the horizon. There to be found was the Denver Russians new store. I knew their names. Not just the Russians.

I was like, yea. Geez, about a buck each. So getting a case 24oz was like $12.50 well 13.75 or so.

I asked him to keep the cases to assess easily. Never happened. Stacked on top with Budweiser cases and all. But had full access to the walk-in cooler in trust.

If he were short on his cases of SR, he would pro-rate the price. He would throw a few extra in as he would say, I didn't have what you wanted last visit, so take a few more.
>>
Hannah Blytheville - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 03:35:40 EST 4b83nFJc No.281988 Reply
>>12 bottles in a case. At a time a case was about $16.75

>Oh shit. That sounds like a good price.

Yea maybe miscalculation in price, maybe not, I guess. Yea, it was not to difficult to get a 40 for like
$1.35. There had been a malt liquor wars in the area for quite a while. Old E used to have 64
oz bottles as well.

The Denver city council made it illegal to sell Old E in 64 OZ bottles. Among that, there was this kinda interesting malt liquor called Crazy Horse, the warrior. It was deemed illegal to sell in Denver by the city council, as petitions by tribal councils made their voice known. This stuff was well made. As far as malt liquor. I would pay 5 bucks
for a 40 of it. I don't think it exists anymore. ST Ides, has got to be the best.
>>
Hannah Blytheville - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 04:41:09 EST 4b83nFJc No.281989 Reply
>>281982
>>I don't know, never bought a rack. Seems to be 20 30 some cans strewn
>>all over the kitchen, apartment living room,

>LOLOL. I know what you mean, but my rack beers are accounted for. Also, buy a rack with another boozer. There won't be any half cans

Thanks for the common acknowledgement. I have seen parties where, people, aren't sure if the beer he/she just got is theirs.
Common, "is this mine?" My beer.

Looks identical, So they grab another, again, "is this mine."

So they put out cig in cup. So they place the cup to person next to them.

So the next dude says, WTF, this ain't my beer. Which sets in motion, another beer sought.

--
In a domestic state, we get what are called raineer beer, It's the beer with the puzzles underneith the bottle caps.
>>
Hannah Blytheville - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 06:34:42 EST 4b83nFJc No.281990 Reply
>I bet you view blacks as subhuman

I can explain why I dislike(d) this person, you do not even merely deserve a response. wannabe lying pig.

Defend yourself, or offense, in a defense of sympathetic fake racial discrimination. You failed. Too dumb I guess.
>>
Eliza Drannerladge - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 21:19:53 EST 4JNBX4a2 No.281994 Reply
1562548793880.gif -(139351B / 136.08KB, 400x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>281993
They are called the enthusiastic front for a reason...
>>
Cornelius Blerringcocke - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:07:44 EST 1Zvio8TN No.282009 Reply
1562584064071.png -(1268628B / 1.21MB, 1256x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>281993
>Racists have no place calling others dumb.

Some are fully racist and don't even know it.

It's generally political.

Gentrification, I have seen black neighborhoods turn Latino, in
mere years. So, Latinos, overshadow blacks in this manner in
property value, value as humans. Property value, is more-so
geared towards Latinos, as opposed to blacks. So in this
manner, racism favors Latinos over Black folks. In terms of
worth to society.
-----------
Southern trees bear strange fruit
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant south
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is a fruit for the crows to pluck
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop
Here is a strange and bitter crop.
>>
Cornelius Blerringcocke - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:21:13 EST 1Zvio8TN No.282010 Reply
>>282009
Reality; allegations, the black man raped, did it, the crime.

Today, people were imprisoned for most of their lives, for crimes they did not commit. Finally reed after decades.
--
Look at Trump, he claims Mexicans are Rapists and other. This is the new gentrification beyond the Black man. To favor whites, for politics and property values.
-
Reality is; if Trump and Republicans could simply end all so-called illegal immigration, just by signing a paper. They simply would not do it. It is 'dumb' politics.
>>
Cornelius Blerringcocke - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:31:52 EST 1Zvio8TN No.282011 Reply
>>281927
Strange fruit. Blacks hanging from trees. Days of seeing smelling dead folks
as an intimidation tactic. Until, somebody or groups are brave enough to cut
them down from their nooses. Surely the white man didn't bother. That is how
he wanted it. People would gather for lynchings, with their families, pack a
picnic basket. All smiles for the lynchings.

Today, the motives to immigrants are kinda close. Separating families, kids lost in an abusive system. It is a picnic mentality for sure.
>>
Martin Nellerbad - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 03:08:59 EST ksB3WcmU No.282018 Reply
1562656139475.gif -(2008843B / 1.92MB, 200x113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
just counted out $5 in pennies, now I have enough to buy a handle tomorrow morning to hold me over till friday
yay :\
>>
Betsy Huckleshaw - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 03:42:34 EST 0/MScg2O No.282019 Reply
>>282010
After the Republican defeats, the prominent Republicans 'openly' stated. We need to find ways to get the minority votes to win in the future. Wow.

How long did that plan last. They differed to, rapist mexicans to win. Wow, it worked. In reality though, Trump spoke of Mexicans as a desperate national
security issue. Reality, Mexicans are generally crossing the border to simply work. The real issue, is mass exodus of peoples from South America, not Mexico. Seeking asylum. Trump set the stage for this, (no other way to explain it)
so he could build his wall.

Recently he was denied 'emergency' national security funds to build his wall.

Not to mention, he said Mexico would pay for the grand majestic wall. Which Mexico's president said, not even remotely true. My opinion, he promised a lot of business deals, and many just cannot become reality.

Fortifying Mexico for trade with the same effort that thing has put into building his $$$$ profit wall, would do each country a lot of good. As well, seeking resolutions in troubled parts of South America could do
great things.

Like this, Mexicans come here to work, South Americans are coming here to seek asylum.
>>
Betsy Huckleshaw - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 03:49:22 EST 0/MScg2O No.282020 Reply
>>282018
Did you have more money aside the 5 bucks in pennies? I was looking over a receipt for a handle of tekka from sometime back, I believe it was simply 9
dollars and 88 cents. Or even a dollar less. Whatever.

An associate used to sleep on the couch, and wore pants that had loose pockets. He always had a lot of change in his pockets. I asked him why had like 3 4 bucks of loose change in his pockets at times. Regardless, after he would leave, could scam maybe a few bucks in couch change. Kinda funny I guess.
>>
Shit Bunfuck - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 06:10:00 EST WJi2H623 No.282023 Reply
>>281993
>Racists have no place calling others dumb.

Sure they do. Why would they not? Huh? i have known some very umm, intelligent nationalists, whatever you may call them. Their intelligence may be there, for many, but their motives are misdirected.

A mixed Latino and Native American associate of mine, who served in the US navy called Hitler a brilliant man in the political scheme of things.

No doubt. Hitler was crude but brilliant. He did make some military-self-preservation flaws, that few
would contest.

My associate.

He as well called Trump to be on the same level, not necessarily of intelligence, but of tactical, (not diversity) but tactical political schemes.
-
I offered a different opinion that Trump could actually accomplish basically anything, but that he was to self-centered, to egoistical to actually accomplish anything worthy of his being elected president.
>>
Shit Bunfuck - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 07:39:33 EST WJi2H623 No.282025 Reply
>>282023
>>Racists have no place calling others dumb.

Fox news has done this for decades. However, recent Trump ''tweets' are misfiring.

Now targeting fox news in it's tweets.

Twitter is and others are Ok, but they have and had deleted accounts of his allies. No surprise.

Why, because of terms of service. I have been kicked from worldnetdaily. No surprise.
No, at the time violating terms of service. Which it had not done so in any way shape or means.

Today, their terms of service states that they may delete,
alter, any post, registration, that they deem necessary. In terms, that they, as I see, may differ
from their objective. Their objective is, and always had been sustaining the right-wing agenda.
--
Twitter is (trumps) only ally as of now.

They keep his account because of what he says. Which is actually a good project.

This will be the most bizarre presidency in American history in that past say 100 years.
-
OK, Say it's 3 am, Trump is gonna tweet about a nothing person, who he claims he knows very well.

"A decent person" he claims, he knows very well, who he had never made eye contact with her. Or him as well.
---
He has hired/fired more people in the history of the US. The infrastructure of US politics simply cannot in any way keep up with this self-centered arrogance.
--

I am a racist of different sorts. But not by default. You cannot not understand this. There are skinheads against racism. They would likely freak you out. OK, they look very intimidating. I mean, the attire.

So look at it this way, basic black folks in our area would walk up to these, (what look like very extreme racists) skinheads. They are self-proclaimed
anti-racists.

Anyway, see a black dude walks up to a very muscular guy very defined tattoos. That seems to be very racist in design. Very defined. But somehow, in the human spirit, person asks, why the tats, and or attire. Simply, I am a skinhead against racism. So simply black dude, was correct in simply asking what would seem to others as a violent skinhead, "are you are racist?. Simply, no, I am a skinhead, I am against racial inequality.

So 10 minutes of talking, the day looked brighter.

SO

The I guess black person had an inquiry, that he felt to be genuine to inquire. As to talk to the person if he was a racist. And surely, all three of us and other passer-byes Had a nicer day in the end.
>>
Martin Nellerbad - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 09:29:19 EST ksB3WcmU No.282026 Reply
1562678959475.jpg -(29382B / 28.69KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>282023
>>282025
What the fuck are you even talking about are you having a psychotic episode or something
>>
Hannah Drunkinpeck - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:43:02 EST KTFJfv9L No.282038 Reply
>>282026
I would not have that dumb green blue pic in any manner. Let alone post it. People know what is what. Are you having an 'ongoing psychotic episode'' or something yourself.?'

Ask a question, you may get an answer that you may be simply be capable to respond to. But that is not possible.
>>
Hannah Drunkinpeck - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:49:48 EST KTFJfv9L No.282039 Reply
>>281927
Liquor. We had scooter liquors. Apparently the store had sold to minors. So they had to ID every person. Worrisome, is they held peoples IDs for ten seconds, at the same place. Every time. So they were scanning IDs. The clerks were evasive about this. When questioned.
>>
Lydia Pongermodging - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 06:12:20 EST zI3IcHAm No.282044 Reply
>>282039
>So they were scanning IDs

everywhere does this now or almost, at least in my state, only places that don't are bars and restaurants
>>
Ian Snodwell - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 18:09:15 EST ELd068bG No.282049 Reply
>>282044
Wow, I mean checking IDs is Ok. Some stores ID everybody, every time. My thinking is some are actually recording IDs for government use. I do have stores that just look at you and say, OK.

I used to actually buy liquor when I was like 17 years old. Had to have a kinda attitude of buing to get away with it. I never had been carded until I was like 21+
At least as I remember. Or simply asking usually bums or businessmen to buy for you, if you didn't think you could get away with it.

But yea, scanning IDs and keeping the information is not necessary.
>>
Jenny Crullerville - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:49:47 EST ksB3WcmU No.282053 Reply
>>282049
Theyre just scanning it to make sure it isnt fake, you paranoid boy
>>
Eliza Fucklestit - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 03:16:21 EST gQZyGxuc No.282104 Reply
>>282053
Yea, a 55 year old man complains that he is IDd.

Feel free to explain how this works. Like instant fake ID.

We have a local liquor store that has the wall of shame, if-you will. Of fake Ids and people using others IDs. They do not necessarily call police because of a fake ID, or using another ID. I don't think they ever have. They just take it and say, don't come back. Some stores say minors must be accompanied by an adult. Some will not sell to an adult if it appears that a minor is pointing out what to get. That mistake is, having a minor go into a store with the adult, intending to buy for the minor.

I have seen flat out, clerks not sell if a minor is with an adult. Regardless, unless with a parent or guardian of some sort.
>>
Edwin Cebbledun - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:05:39 EST AGbKKD5M No.282110 Reply
>>282104
I live in Utah and it's always been fairly strict about minors and alcohol. So if someone with the party buying alcohol seems like they could be very small they won't sell it. Sometimes even if you look old enough but don't have your ID they won't sell it either. But yeah noobie mistake is having the youngin accompany the purchaser into the store(s).
>>
Eliza Bongerwell - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 00:32:48 EST QrgnVYuz No.282114 Reply
1563337968467.jpg -(70186B / 68.54KB, 750x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Buys a case of 40s
>think the black working the register is the degenerate in this scenario

fucking LOL
>>
Eliza Bongerwell - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 00:34:48 EST QrgnVYuz No.282115 Reply
>>282059
lol...you seriously think fucking clerks and visually looking at and memorizing your information to send to the govt.? If anything it'd be when they scan it you moron.
>>
Isabella Bossleville - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 22:30:20 EST Qqiu5O01 No.282142 Reply
1563503420813.jpg -(539829B / 527.18KB, 1478x1109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>281927
the guy was weird about it today...
carded me even tho i'm missing teeth and shit, lol

also
KEEP YOUR FUCKING NATIONALISM OUT OF MY BOTTOM SHELF LIQUOR EXPERIENCE
>>
Phyllis Mocklemurk - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 23:54:42 EST xUh8QHqM No.282187 Reply
I intend to have a massive collection of decent liquors. Mostly whisky. I'm at a point in life where, as long as my bases are covered, it's something I've deemed worth trading my hard-earned money for

So every month or 2 I go and I buy some bottles. It's a simple life, honestly, and I like it
>>
Nicholas Somblenud - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 21:37:06 EST APgsu79i No.282198 Reply
>>282142
nothing wrong with pride. but don't construe the word 'pride' as some kind of white nationalist thing.
>>
Cornelius Duttingstock - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 02:45:29 EST Qqiu5O01 No.282202 Reply
>>282198
where'd the word "pride" come into it?
anyways, i don't mean to attack anyone's freedoms, i just feel like nationalism is a kind of religion, and i'd prefer to drink secular liquor.
know what i mean?
>>
Nicholas Somblenud - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 19:37:32 EST APgsu79i No.282211 Reply
>>282202
a wise man once told me to never drink anything cheaper than popov, id advise you the same

anyways nationalism is a state of pride. guess its an obsolete philosophy in 2019, no need for our government to stoke patriotism in our current global technocratic corporate hellscape. no wars besides guerilla ones that last forever

>i'd prefer to drink secular liquor
ur missing out dude manischewitz is delicious. fuck id drink scientology liquor if it tasted good enough. they should start putting anime tits or something on bottles, thats a good business idea
>>
Dextrolord - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:13:10 EST 750Ya+yA No.282246 Reply
>>282211
>anime tits or something on the bottle

Fuck I gotta get off probation before I can drink but I would buy a case of that today just to have it in fhe future! Why hasnt thia been done yet???
>>
Rebecca Drozzleville - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:12:28 EST ygu+kCa7 No.282248 Reply
1564438348657.jpg -(32840B / 32.07KB, 600x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Basil Bittingdad - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 10:38:41 EST 7VT6qNid No.282259 Reply
>>282104
>Some stores say minors must be accompanied by an adult. Some will not sell to an adult if it appears that a minor is pointing out what to get.

Please tell me that's a joke. Is this how your freedom looks like, muricans?
>>
Jesus Christ - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 01:06:16 EST XhYZ4mTS No.282263 Reply
>>282259
Merican here

Have been to multiple liquor stores and grocery stores with my dad buying booze for me when very smallb& and can confirm we were never denied liquor/beer

(the US is a big place and my area might not be as fucking lame as other places (looking at you, the South))
>>
Fuck Habblespear - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 20:37:12 EST Sf99GUk6 No.282265 Reply
>>282263
I'm sure it depends on the area and particular store but at my local grocery store they card everyone who you interact with.
>>
Sidney Hocklegold - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 09:11:00 EST DvWS0mNG No.282286 Reply
>>282263
Not an American but I used to work in a liquor store.
Technically we couldn't sell to an adult if a minor is present. This makes sense when it's like an 19 year old and a 17 year old sibling, friend, etc. But a 30 something year old mom with her 1 year old kid on her arm? Technically not allowed but jesus christ that's ridiculous, are parents supposed to call a sitter when they want to buy a bottle of wine?
>>
Frederick Pemmleman - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 04:46:06 EST GCQfm8e4 No.282302 Reply
>Hey, havin another fun night?

Jealous POS
>>
Eliza Tillingdock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 18:34:59 EST jJkLocK6 No.282355 Reply
>>282115
Our state had never used scanners before to verify IDs. Nor do they as far as I know. It's not law to do so anyway.

Person was saying that they 'covertly held an ID in a certain area out of customers sight. Where there 'likely had to be a scanner. If that took too long to scan they would say, sorry I have to enter the id into the resister. My guess they were told to do this because of an very small sales, or a pilot program to scan IDs in the state. People would say, I'm never coming here again.

So lol whatever. This state still does not use this method to verify IDs that I have ever seen.

As far as sending or sharing info to the government? Sure, why not? It does have name, birth date and address on it.

This 'privacy issue' has been around as long as the government proposed putting a scan-able media on
IDs.

It would be possible to put a lot more information on it.

It seems to be policy of point of sales of alcohol that they only 'read' name, birth date, address, date and time of purchase. But not store or share information with any entity. But, the basic information is there, that could be used other than intended. To help prove ones eligibility to legally purchase liquor.
>>
Eliza Tillingdock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 19:02:33 EST jJkLocK6 No.282356 Reply
>>282259
Well I have seen the pointing out thing. That was very specific as what to purchase. So yea, obvious can be obvious. Clerks say, I saw these kids pointing out what they wanted and you were purchasing it. So i cannot make a sale to you.
>>
Martha Simmlewell - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 22:08:14 EST zI3IcHAm No.282370 Reply
>>282142
Like all things American, American whiskey is such a cheap imitation of whiskeys that come out of countries that actually have culture. It tastes hollow, fake, compared to literally any other kind of whiskey.
>>
Frederick Hobberfield - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:29:18 EST qKjCttDZ No.282383 Reply
>>282370
I really hope you're being sarcastic. It's hard to tell who's genuinely a moron, and who's just pretending these days.
>>
Alice Hannerledge - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:30:43 EST 4H/9l7bZ No.282385 Reply
>>282370

>implying the entire civilized world doesn't emulate american culture
>>
Eugene Hollysat - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:02:11 EST zI3IcHAm No.282387 Reply
Holy fuck the same fucking store again today, did it twice the same purchase,

"Always good to stock up haha" and then when I asked for a double bag cause I was riding my bike the dude was like "haha, so you already got a party goin' then? you go!"

I mean surely fucking liquor store owners have to know their core clientele better than this. I'm pretty sure I wear the same exact grubby outfit every time I come there because at this point in my life I only have like 3 that I'd feel comfortable wearing in public

>>282383
>>282385
i was entirely kidding lol, i don't even like whiskey at all in the slightest, or really liquor at all, I mostly just drink bitch drinks. I can't even remember the last time I had whiskey straight or in a mixed drink, and I don't have any idea how you tell what country whiskey is from or what the differences are at all.
>>
Jenny Hungerfoot - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 23:03:14 EST KSBpmita No.282393 Reply
>>282387
>>281927

Where am I at, it's all Chinese people. Actually, she knows how to be polite, to a paying customer, in a neighborhood where the old Asian women will bump you over, so that's respect. She makes smalltalk DESPITE when you've ben in there, whether it's a day or, an hour.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.