Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

SR 40 for cheap. Other trivial mentions.

- Wed, 07 Aug 2019 06:08:32 EST w7AFm0gG No.282333
File: 1565172512248.jpg -(266332B / 260.09KB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. SR 40 for cheap. Other trivial mentions.
SO, the colorado laws of selling alcohol has changed. One can buy high strength beer in convince stores. Grocery. So, people have not actually caught on to this. I think. Or
have they, by now.

Anyway, SR was selling for $1.25 a 40. That is like cheap. At a convince store.

A case, 12. Would be around, 15 bones. Normally would be around 2.78 to 3 bucks a 40 at a liquor store.

So in my travels, at state parks, etc. People are kinda drunken, (like in the past) happy, but now.

Dude, I left a few things, did you see a beer and a cell phone? Yea, right there. Ohh thanks man.

So troublesome, 3.2 beer does mostly nothing for most. Which is allowed in most parks.
But now, enforcing law for possessing or consuming over 3.2 in some public places seems pretty, umm. Difficult to enforce. I casually mean beer.

Remember cops in the 80s, technology. People used to dump 6% beer into 3.2 cans. To try to fool authorities, and police would check the content. Just and old trick.

Not sure of the long term effects of 'full strength beer being sold at gas stations, convince store, supermarkets. But, it seems, authorities have kinda lowered their authority, rational
of adults drinking higher-test beer.

My overall point is, higher test beer, is over whelming the 3.2 beer market. One can still get coors light, just as well. The law, has taken many years to pass in Colorado. To sell high strength beer in supermarkets. Convince stores. Well see how it goes.

side from SR, ST. Ides if still around is nice.
>>
Cyril Lightwill - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 10:53:51 EST KXKkJs5d No.282334 Reply
>>282333
1.25 a 40 for steel reserve is crazy cheap.i live in a state with pretty cheap booze and even 10-15 years ago I don't think it was under 2 dollars. Cheapest you see beer around here is like 4.65 for a 6 pack of 16 oz cans. That steel reserve is rot gut but it's the best thing in a pinch. I can't bring myself to drink any hard liquor cheaper than pop ov or evan Williams.
>>
Eliza Tillingdock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 19:09:04 EST jJkLocK6 No.282357 Reply
>>282334
Evan Williams, I would take over Jack Daniels. Ezra Brooks as well.
As far as Steel Reserve. I would take over a lot of other malt liquors.
OldE, sucks. Ice 800 is better than SR. So I would pay what 50 cents
more for it. Some stores have $3.00 a 40 of malt liquor and beer
right down the line. SO one is obviously gonna pick one or the
other.
>>
Esther Grimshaw - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 03:59:14 EST Ktx5U+KL No.282361 Reply
I just used to squart a little bit of stank into a tank and that was mostly what got me drank. cops couldnt do shit
>>
Sidney Willerlad - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:26:05 EST Yb+yXllU No.282400 Reply
>>282333
Why. The Fuck. Do you. Type. Like you have. Brain damage.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.