Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

tolerances, habits, bibbing, bubbing

- Tue, 27 Aug 2019 00:39:13 EST UUET0Y6X No.282495
File: 1566880753606.jpg -(98435B / 96.13KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. tolerances, habits, bibbing, bubbing
Do you drink daily or monthly? You abstaining or rampantly drunk? What do you drink, how do you drink it, why do you drink it? How long's your habit been with you? How's your health?

I generally try to drink daily, get significant cravings for booze if I go even a few days without. Need to take a break, smoke more good dope. Very inclined to all day drinking because of the nature of my profession, can easily pound down 24 8% cans or like 1.5 fifths a day if I'm enjoying myself. Generally 1/3rd of that when working.

I drive drunk :) worst I ever did was misjudge how badly a city had cleared ice from an offramp, tokyo drifted my shit right past a massive highway lightpole at 60mph and down a 70ft snowy slope. Slid to a fucking halt at the bottom (did not spill my rum and coke.)

Finished the rum and coke, made sure no pigs were coming to "aid" me, shoveled almost 200ft of snow from 200ft of snow covered grass to make it up the incline and back onto the offramp. This was after work.

Been an alcoholic for like 6 years now, spent almost 300k in today's prices bitcoin on all kinds of booze. Biggest mistake of my life! Lol shoulda mined crypto in 2010 bitch ahahah.

I'm thirsty all the time when I'm hungover, which is usually all the time. At least I only drink water to refresh my shit. Hangovers are shit, only withdrawal symptoms I've had so far are light DTs.
>>
Graham Gollerchug - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 22:35:13 EST q5dps35Z No.282513 Reply
>>282495
>worst I ever did was misjudge how badly a city had cleared ice from an offramp, tokyo drifted my shit right past a massive highway lightpole at 60mph and down a 70ft snowy slope. Slid to a fucking halt at the bottom (did not spill my rum and coke.)

Holy shit dude. This is why we have drunk driving laws.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.