Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Best job for drinker

- Tue, 27 Aug 2019 01:21:41 EST Rjg/yO/U No.282496
File: 1566883301506.jpg -(78826B / 76.98KB, 1000x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Best job for drinker
I just lost my job cause of booze, what job should I get that I can get drunk at
>>
Shit Bassleburk - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:07:28 EST dNvIyuIG No.282500 Reply
Anywhere youre not operating machinery. Try weed farming.
>>
Nell Fegglewell - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 14:20:19 EST ZmMOOBMJ No.282501 Reply
most alcoholics try their hand in the kitchen at some point or another
>>
Jenny Sicklewitch - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 20:53:00 EST Nb5Eh/Xo No.282503 Reply
front desk at a small hotel working afternoons + nights

after 3 pm its just you, pays like $14 an hour in my area and you do nothing
>>
Matilda Greenridge - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 04:10:55 EST 3ddTMUqF No.282509 Reply
>>282496
I slept on a grill at a fast food joint when I was 20.
GL fuck head
>>
Matilda Greenridge - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 04:13:34 EST 3ddTMUqF No.282510 Reply
>>282509
This isn't irony, btw. The grill was on and heated. I have never drank on a job since. You will never live something like that down. Just do yourself a fucking favor and take the first 8 hours of the day that you ARE NOT at work, and drink in those hours.
>>
Reuben Bazzleridge - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 17:16:48 EST 9ISygvu3 No.282511 Reply
>>282510
>How to be a functioning alcoholic in one easy step
>>
Fuck Blandlepire - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 17:49:01 EST 3FiuZ/PT No.282512 Reply
>>282496
I have 2 jobs and am currently an alcoholic. One is pizza cook. Pay is shit but i get tips and close to 40hr week. I got cauggt drinking beer on job with newish manager and he threatend to fire me if caught again. That made me mad and have been drinking at work everyday since and things are going wellish. Beer is harder to hide at work so pour some clear booze into some kind of container you are drinking out of, removable tops are more suspicious than cans. I'll have an energy drink or peace tea can or something, drink some of it, then pour alcohol into it. Have something you do with the tab so no one mistakes it for theres. I put my tab to left and let everyone know. Pour drinks in bathroom not out back were people smoke, someone could come out or walk by at wrong time. Some managers i have are kool, my store manager is not. The old one had a dont ask dont tell policy for my indescritions. Also get gud. If you are very useful and hard working on job people will want you around regardless of you being intoxicated.

My other job is a landscaper but sadly winter will hit soon here so ill needa find something else. I just openly drink on this job. So far none of the customers have cared, infact they all like me, and that's half the job. I just chat them up and see how they are doing, then do there lawns or cut down trees and shit. My boss is my friend and he told me the other day "don't take this the wrong way, but you are a surprisingly functional alcoholic". I don't know exactly what he meant by that, as in did he mean dont take it offensivly he is calling me a drunk? Or did he mean im not condoning this? Either way, work hard, be valuable, have people like you and you can do what you want in many cases. I just got a raise at this job. 16$hr not best but not bad.

I also worked at carls jr one time in alaska and that was my fav job ever. I also worked there in wa and i hated it. The pay is shit. But the one i worked at in ak most everyone i worked for had been ro prison. I got drunk with the manager every night and did pranks on him like he asked me to make a mixed drink one time for him and i filled up a coffee cup of everclear and he took a big gulp like it was a mixed drink, was funny. Id go in the back and snort lines off the dumpster and steal whip cream things from work and do whippits back there. No one cared. One manager would take crack smoking breaks. During the long time i worked there i never even learned to make burgers. The manager i drank withs brother just got out of prison and me and him would get fucked up and talk about girls and shit, and he would make all the burgers for me so i nvr needed to learn shit. I'd do the frys tho. There was this one guy Eddie, and everyone hated him, and would constantly threaten to fuck him up and tell him what a piece of shit he was, because he was always in the bathroom. Don't be that guy. I didn't have to do much because i made friends with people(didnt know anyone when i started) but he was just not available to help out even if he was needed because he was lazily hiding in bathroom talking to his gf who cheated on him. No one likes a bitch dude.
>>
Edward Puffingsetch - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 19:17:29 EST hCCNUYmG No.282525 Reply
>>282512
I'm sure there's nothing else to what he said, just that you're an alcoholic and is surprisingly able to function very well in society.
>>
Edward Clayway - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 02:08:17 EST APgsu79i No.282529 Reply
>>282496
cities and their public transport are friends of the daylight drinker. not only do you get around safely but theres mad convenience stores etc. for whatever food/coffee/cigs you need to feel right. rural areas all but necessitate driving and the cops there are too eager to meet their quotas

as a rule never drunk drive, it can fuck not only your insurance but also future job opportunities if you want a comfy cdl job. even if you get pulled over for something like failure to signal if youve got maintanence level bac you'll get motherfucked. god bless america

JOBS:

-kitchen work is tough as fuck but theres a ton of upward mobility provided you stick with a job for a while. drinking and drugging is almost encouraged there

-temp and gig work is comfy but you wont build skills. prime now shopping is a NEET-tier job and pays 13/hr after tax. uber not recommended for the obvious. im doing grunt work for the census rn and the pay makes it feel like getting away with murder. look into municipal or government work in your state

theres a lot of low-to-moderate skill jobs that benefit from drinking. sales, real estate, car sales, public relations. politics. if the liquor turns you into a shyster then you could make some mileage out of it.

good luck retard
>>
Shit Pickman - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 22:13:48 EST w3sUV/Bc No.282542 Reply
can confirm kitchen work to be full of alcoholics and drug users
it's not unusual for everyone in the kitchen to be hung over, I've got a corporate gig in a pretty nice place at the moment so I would probably be fired for drinking on the job but I turn up drunk quite a lot. It's a pretty shitty career path though and the attitude towards alcohol means you will probably never need to sober up, which makes it easy to go into a tailspin
>>
Albert Grandgold - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 07:09:05 EST pYuVTxhE No.282543 Reply
In the 90s you could work at tabloid papers in Sweden, maybe in other places as well, sitting in a corner in a small office, drinking from a vodka bottle that you were hiding in your desk drawer doing nothing. Those days are long gone now when those papers aren't doing nearly as well anymore.
>>
Ernest Wevingkid - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 13:54:40 EST I+jcHDs5 No.282552 Reply
>>282542
>kitchen work
Kitchen work is the worst. You slave over a hot stove, make yourself constantly hungry by being around good food and eventually despise the product you make because it's all you ever eat.
>>
>>
Thomas Clazzlewater - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 17:21:50 EST K8wgbq63 No.282553 Reply
Telemarketing. its hella easy and if ur on night shift at decently small place most ppl will be drunk or on drugs.

I know it has a stigma but so does being a drunk doesnt it?

Give it a shot
>>
Basil Cribberbanks - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 23:35:26 EST APgsu79i No.282562 Reply
>>282552
>eventually despise the product you make
dude i did a few months in a stankass seafood shack and would go home reeking of lobster juices that i couldnt wash off. if youre working some fucking rotten fry kitchen like that youll come to associate the stink with dread for the rest of your life. every time you smell something even remotely similar youll get pissed off
>>
James Randi - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 07:34:30 EST fTUWu+sX No.282564 Reply
>>282562
Nah dude most kitchens clean or dirty, good or bad are like this.

Unless your big dick alpha cook who treats most people like shit you're not gonna get good pay and you're gonne stink, starve and be broke.

The only upside is you can spend all day totally fucked out of your head but as long as you can do your job most people don't care.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.