Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Condolences Thread

- Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:43:58 EST 4H/9l7bZ No.282578
File: 1567709038016.gif -(1266624B / 1.21MB, 249x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Condolences Thread
Hey /hooch/,

This thread is for all booze related losses. After taking a few days off the hooch, yesterday I was planning to down a bottle of wine from the gas station because I'm classy like that. After making my purchase and parking at my residence, as I was walking I was switching some other things between hands to get my keys, and I fucking DROPPED the bottle and it smashed open. I've never dropped a bottle of booze before, and man was I disappointed. I have a sprained ankle too so I was limping on this whole journey. Had to smoke like 2 bowls to get the willpower to go get another. Wasn't even mad about the wasted money as much as the inconvenience and feeling like a fumbling idiot.
>>
Alice Sodgetutch - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 18:13:03 EST AloT8zds No.282580 Reply
Once when I was going to AA meetings I decided to sneak a 24oz of 8% past the discretion I felt people who weren't really my peers would give me. I put it on the ground (I was outside) and knocked it over. Of course I thought it was my higher power speaking to me, not because of the AA cult (fuck that) but because I'm genuinely retarded without their influence.

I only managed to get a little buzz off of what was left. It was okay though.
>>
Alice Bugglewater - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 01:31:33 EST r3FB7z3B No.282585 Reply
>>282578
Long story short: A friend of mine and I went in together on a really nice bottle of aged whiskey (~$80 altogether IIRC). It was set in the backseat of a 4 door car. We get to my place and he picks up the bottle which was in a separate container with the company's logo on it, etc. The bottom of the container wasn't closed completely and the bottle falls out and shatters on the pavement.

Not only was it shitty because we both lost $40, but in the 100-mile radius around my town they stop selling alcohol at a certain point in the night. It was already past that time when this happened so we couldn't even get some cheap beer or something to replace it. We were celebrating mutual achievements that night so it stung that much more.
>>
Nigel Fanhall - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:52:02 EST xUh8QHqM No.282649 Reply
I dropped a bottle of buffalo trace yesterday and it didn't break
>>
Edward Brerringgold - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:55:56 EST Ktx5U+KL No.282650 Reply
>>282646
Imagine if he's fumbling the objects he's carrying he would probably drop both bottles and would have felt twice as shit about his mishap.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.