Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Booze Media / Info Link Tips Tread

- Mon, 09 Sep 2019 22:09:45 EST 9QBBnhFL No.282626
File: 1568081385378.jpg -(14717B / 14.37KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Booze Media / Info Link Tips Tread
Just figured, share some good sources/media of learning to mix drinks or just info about beverages and such?
Got tipped off about How To Drink (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioZY1p0bZ4Xt-yodw8_cBQ/videos ) on here, watched it a bit but don't like it as much anymore.
Found another channel, The Educated Barfly (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9ArHUJZadlhwt3Jt0tqgA/videos ) which I find a bit more clean and professional. Also when he shakes the drinks he really lets the devil out.

Bonus link, "This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make",
moonshiner Sutton gets filmed as he makes and distills his last batch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glQjCKAI4gA
Super low key and comfy to watch, 1.5 hours long.
>>
Fucking Bazzlebut - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:07:27 EST Sz9Az84D No.282628 Reply
>>282626
>Bonus link, "This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make",
Good movie! Very low budget and unique.
>>
Lydia Denderhotch - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:34:24 EST OENcKR7n No.282629 Reply
there's a bigass channel on youtube called tipsy bartender. big drunk bahamas dude making ridiculous booze-based things accompanied by various instagram looking chicks. it's horrible manufactured content but it's like my standby "drunk at 2am" source of noise and moving images.

>>282628
that's a classic.
>>
Hannah Pocklefack - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 19:09:27 EST zSF2cUPE No.282635 Reply
Can’t go wrong with the Educated Bartender and Steve the Bartender; both are solid and provide a wealth of recipes. Babish is also fine for some of the basics, and I like Townsends for the more historic side of cocktails/drinking.

Somewhat related just in terms of drinking, I used to watch a shitload of CultMoo, Wreckless Eating, Shoenice, and Dude Where’s My Challenge 4-5 years ago because their drinking challenges served as top-notch pregame (and just generally drunk) fare. They’re generally all pretty chill, too, although some of the WE guys could get annoying.
>>
Hedda Shittingstock - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 22:23:32 EST 9QBBnhFL No.282640 Reply
>>282629
Oh man oh lord, hadnt seen his stuff in a while and just clicked the first vid that a search gave me. He tries to hit on the girl in the vid and she obviously isnt having it, gets super awkard.
>>282635
Thanks for the tips, will check them out!
Also yeah didn't intend for it to be educational only, more of a anything-goes link-fest. (except for music, wouldnt wanna piss on the music-threads territory ofc)

Speaking of which, I linked it before a while back before but it's an experience,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoMU3lJVMDU
two friends review Bombay Sapphire vs Tanqueray.
Love that inspiring moment at 01:25

>>282630
That machine kinda makes me figure though, it doesn't look like it keeps them cool?
I mean they're just exposed plastic tanks. Feels like the drinks would come out lukewarm pretty fast. Maybe I'm missing something.
>>
Hedda Shittingstock - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 01:27:12 EST 9QBBnhFL No.282643 Reply
>>282642
Ohh, knew I missed something.
Also I also watched a bit of Shoenice back in the day, like 2010. He was pretty chill the (at least online/YT). I mean he did slam entire bottles at times, but he was chill about it (on video, can't imagine the unshown aftermath being very chill). 2019 Shoenice is well beyond crazed though.
>>
Esther Pickdock - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:26:35 EST zSF2cUPE No.282653 Reply
>>282643
Oh damn, Shoenice is still making videos? Yeah I was talking about his stuff from the early 2010s where he comes off as a mild-mannered southern simpleton who can just skull fifths of liquor in motel rooms. Can’t imagine doing that continuously—in addition to eating crayons and tampons—is good for your sanity
>>
Esther Chizzlefat - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:53:53 EST 9QBBnhFL No.282654 Reply
1568253233498.webm [mp4] -(2040899B / 1.95MB, 768x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Clipped out a webm of The Educated Barfly shaking a drink, just something about it that seems so violent and mechanical about it I haven't seen in other channels/presenters. Remember one where it was even more so but can't refind which vid it was.
>>282653
Gave it a check, apparently he does. Maybe it was 2018 that was more crazed though, time passes too quickly. Think he pulled some antisemitic stunts about then, rants and threats(?). He seems calmer again now, but kinda looking for beef in some vids as well.
>>
Charlotte Goodfuck - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:35:15 EST SXIaJHcN No.282655 Reply
>>282654
He's just been living as a crazy homeless dude in denver the last few years. He makes all his money by cyber-panhandling. He keeps saying he's training for MMA fights. And he goes through a batshit cycle of "OK guys, I'm gonna be sober now. This is MY LAST SLAM EVER" Then he's back to drinkin a couple months later. His channels also used to constantly get deleted (probably because of the liquor slams?). I think he's gotten better about that. But he also has deleted a ton of his own embarrasing blackout vids.

I just checked his channel, and his latest video is him very drunk talking shit about LA beast. He'll probably delete it when he wakes up tomorrow and sees it.
>>
Rebecca Puffingbet - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 03:31:14 EST K/yG8uCP No.282657 Reply
Did he poop his pants (not seeming embarrassed) in front of a convince store in denver? Or was that one of his followers, followers.

Fight the real losers.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.