Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

kill me

- Sat, 16 Nov 2019 16:49:05 EST ThtpAPpg No.283145
File: 1573940945702.gif -(1970574B / 1.88MB, 360x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. kill me
>Be me
>Have extra shitty night
>Dont prioritize breakfast (golden rule)
>smash tall boi by 11am 5.9%
>crush 350 ml of 80 proof by 2pm
>be almost 5pm and want to die. Hangover symptoms, super dehydrated (subscribe to modest pelican)
>Finally eat something IE frozen meatballs and immediately have the death cramps sweats
>Been alc for over 4 years, i should know better. But sometimes we all make mistakes

TL;DR help me survive day binge drinking mistakes so i can continue my buzz until 12pm without puking.
>>
Cedric Sedgewit - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 16:50:24 EST ThtpAPpg No.283146 Reply
>>283145
bumping to correct 12pm to 12am. Smashed a couple pepto tabs and almost a gallon of water. But still on my stomach unable to move, going on hour 2
>>
Arron Jolly - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:28:53 EST eOm09Cz4 No.283149 Reply
>>283145
Maybe a very SMALL dose of dph and some antacids might help but sounds like you will have to put up with this untill you can put the plug in the jug.
>>
Archie Puttingpare - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 18:15:13 EST Ktx5U+KL No.283152 Reply
>>283145
Just drink more water and eat at least twice a day. Yeah I know it can dampen the buzz but you wont feel like as much shit after.
>>
Archie Puttingpare - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 18:20:38 EST Ktx5U+KL No.283153 Reply
>>283152
to add to this, i get wasted nearly every day/night and i rarely get hangovers. i must be doing something right.
>>
Samuel Brumbleworth - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 19:14:46 EST DVxOkZGI No.283154 Reply
>>283145
OK. You're on a bad path.
>help me survive day binge drinking mistakes
But, because you asked, I'll help out.
>smash tall boi by 11am 5.9%
This is a late start, tbh. Nothing wrong with that. It's just not where the problem is.
>crush 350 ml of 80 proof by 2pm
This is the problem. First off, it was probably a 375ml. Learn your booze math proper. Second off, that's 3 hours for about 6 or 8 drinks. That's heavy drinking, but also not an insane amount. That's a respectable weekend warrior amount.
>be almost 5pm and want to die. Hangover symptoms, super dehydrated
Hydrate, my dude. Take a nap. Drink a bit of tea or coffee.
>subscribe to modest pelican
WHAT
> have the death cramps sweats
How?

>Been alc for over 4 years, i should know better.
Buckle up, dude. The first years are mild. You're in for a wild ride.
>>
Samuel Brumbleworth - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 19:19:55 EST DVxOkZGI No.283155 Reply
>>283154
>be almost 5pm and want to die. Hangover symptoms, super dehydrated
Also, here's a big secret to day drinking:

Usually, there's a sobering up period. You drink heavily in the morning/early afternoon. Then, you take a long break. Maybe you nap, or just do something relaxing. Eat good food. Get close to sobriety. Then have alittle something to whet the whistle. Just for the taste. Have a little more. Next thing you know, it's midnight. Sometimes a lot of regrettable shit happens in the interim.
>>
Cornelius Clallyworth - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 20:53:56 EST ThtpAPpg No.283158 Reply
>>283154
op here
you seem like a reputable source of info. i typically by 200ml vodka nips. easy for jacket pocket access as for im deep in the closet about current use and somehow successfully been getting away with said use around love ones. But thats why rough estimate of 350 ml.

Still feel like shit, took a taste sip which helped my headache subside. stomach feels like napalm as of right now 9pm but nothing i cant handle and the next 200ml will probably even me out for the night.

On a side note i have been on and off with this behavior for the better part of 5 years, and back on daily for about 2 months. My intake has recently reached 2 tall bois bois bois. and either 2-3 200ml though the night. Beer when its easy to hide evidence and vodka when im compromised... How in the fuck would you suggest cutting back my guy. During the AM early PM hours i tend to be filled with unescapable rage and it honestly is sometimes alittle to much to deal with. However my nerves are pretty much shot by 6pm if i do not partake daily at this point. shakes unable to focus and irritation. What would you suggest, it may just be the alc talking now but i plan to just lay in bed all day tomorrow and hope by the next day i can power onward. No longer able to smoke buds due to work so i have no other crutch, i am almost certain i suffer from BPD and honestly if i continue this way for longer im not worried about the road it will be cause i think ill end up going an hero or worse off full christchurch. hope you see this somehow
>>
Cornelius Clallyworth - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:02:02 EST ThtpAPpg No.283159 Reply
>>283155
should i be worried at detoxing at this level? would 200ml a day be enough to ween. And i want to be more specific. On most evenings i wake up pretty well, but after my first beer i want to ted bundy people. I guess in general for any other alcs reading this do you guys feel this way too? Like if i see someone roll a stop sign (coming from a drunk driver) it puts me into of spin of having zero hope for the human race. I think it may be more mental illness then anything else but im not sure if i already feel that way and the alc is making matters worse, or if im actually suppressing the true demon deep down.

It doesnt help that ive been under a great deal of financial stress and at 27 have yet to find any self worth. there are times it helps me deal, but others not so much.

No off thread topic but def struggling. im 27 have no record, no DUI, still have my license and a girlfriend of 7 years. im just worried if i dont do something im going to lose everything of value in my life
>>
Alice Greenville - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 15:25:44 EST 4H/9l7bZ No.283175 Reply
>>283158

taper now before you lose the capability. set up a 10-day or 14-day plan where you will drink every day, progressively less each day. like 1 or 2 regular beers' worth less, until on the final day you hardly drink. then detox for a couple weeks. day drinking is how you lose everything in your life. i always stick to the corny 5PM rule for the most part
>>
Basil Seggledale - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:32:25 EST DVxOkZGI No.283181 Reply
>>283159
>should i be worried at detoxing at this level?
Kinda. You'll probably have bad anxiety. But if you haven't had shakes/bad experiences before, then you'll just have some anxiety. The thing about booze withdrawal is each time gets worse. Over the years, it gets worse and worse.

I'd suggest buying a little something to keep on hand, just in case you start to feel like you really need something to stop the worse withdrawal symptoms. That's what I always do... but then I always drink it, no matter what.

You asked me how to keep going, and I gave you some solid advice for that. For stopping? IDFK, dude. My only real advice is: instead of AA, go to SMART recovery. They're not a cult, and they're evidence-based. Never go to AA. It's a not-fun cult.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.