Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Alcohol is the best music drug

- Sat, 30 Nov 2019 19:15:22 EST KgEJ5bfL No.283257
File: 1575159322037.jpg -(132759B / 129.65KB, 900x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Alcohol is the best music drug
Anyone else find alcohol really enhances music, more so than most drugs? I also find different drugs make me enjoy different music.

>weed
will listen to pretty much anything, but more chill and uplifting music is usually preferred
>DXM
listen to shoegaze while I move around in non-euclidean space
>stimulants
mostly listen to electronic music but any music as long as its rhythm oriented and energetic
>alcohol
when drunk I listen to historical folk and military music, such as Katyusha or Ein Heller und Ein Batzen, or I listen to goofy, jovial music like Moskau by Genghis Khan. I get really into it and slap my knee, dance and sometimes sing along

pic related is the vibe I get from drinking, I feel like it connects me with history somehow
>>
Alice Blackbury - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:36:48 EST APgsu79i No.283265 Reply
Alcohol is the best non-hallucinogenic music enhancer, just makes music better in every way. I'll listen to anything while drinking. Lately a patterns been starting with some ambient as i get my sip on (rec: Brian Eno - Apollo), get into something a lil more hyphy as im getting drunk (rec: Tropical Fuck Storm - Happiest Guy Around; Motorhead - Ace of Spades), then by the time I'm plastered i usually listen to sad songs lol (rec: Los Lobos - Rita; Neil Young - Harvest Moon)

this formatting probably looks like shit but you know what are you gonna do
>>
Doris Chishlock - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 14:27:41 EST MOv4/W5T No.283267 Reply
>>283257

First time I drank felt the same sorta thing. Immediately wen to listen to some music I had downloaded glad to see others feel the same
>>
James Dublingworth - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 22:44:08 EST Ktx5U+KL No.283284 Reply
>>283257
For me that would be weed. I feel like I learned to appreciate music due to smoking weed. It was like hearing music for the first time all over again when I was first getting high.
>>
Sid Fuckus - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 18:18:01 EST eOm09Cz4 No.283290 Reply
>>283257

>alcohol

I have always felt that alcohol is like a religion in a way. Drunk people seem to connect easier or peacefully mourn a lost one where as being sober or high it's a bit more of a hurdle probs because the inhibitions are still there.
>>
William Berryshit - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 01:41:52 EST Dq0RoEG9 No.283315 Reply
I always liked to pull out or remember older music. With YT, music you find soo much more stuff. Yea alcohol and music is defiantly good.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.