Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Alternative to alcohol?

- Sun, 16 Feb 2020 16:56:34 EST zvpueHrM No.283735
File: 1581890194833.jpg -(84477B / 82.50KB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Alternative to alcohol?
I can't stand the price and taste of spirits anymore. I have to resort to homebrew rum, which tastes freaking awful. The rum I make is all sour and tastes like vinegar. I have to keep eating to mask the awful taste. Where I live alcohol is expensive so I have to find the strongest spirits to make the best bang for the buck, but ofcourse it tastes fucking awful. The only thing i found thats remotely even close to alcohol is phenibut, it helped me quit booze for a year but its weird, feels like its killing my memory and creativity and i have to keep taking larger amounts to feel its effects which doesn't feel safe. What do? Maybe I should just quit cold turkey.
>>
Shit Bruvinghood - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 03:30:06 EST KnI4IWu+ No.283740 Reply
>The rum I make is all sour and tastes like vinegar.

Make wine. You can up the acl content eventually by means. Say, pretty strong.
>>
Ernest Hunnertotch - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:33:01 EST zvpueHrM No.283755 Reply
>>283740
I have been making wine (with just sugar) for the past few years, then switched to Turbo rum because it only takes 3-5 days to ferment. Both of them are just as sour. I did some research though and might of figured out why it tastes so sour and like vinegar. It might be due to using plain sugar as the main ingredient. If i used dextrose it will work better. Dextrose is a little bit more expensive. I have to wait till the end of month before i can buy some and see the results though. Right now im just drinking last spirits I have which were pretty expensive becaue of our mafia government taxing alcohol through the roof. I regret buying it though, should have just bought sugar or dextrose and waited a few days. kek.
>>
Ernest Hunnertotch - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:33:01 EST zvpueHrM No.283756 Reply
>>283740
I have been making wine (with just sugar) for the past few years, then switched to Turbo rum because it only takes 3-5 days to ferment. Both of them are just as sour. I did some research though and might of figured out why it tastes so sour and like vinegar. It might be due to using plain sugar as the main ingredient. If i used dextrose it will work better. Dextrose is a little bit more expensive. I have to wait till the end of month before i can buy some and see the results though. Right now im just drinking last spirits I have which were pretty expensive becaue of our mafia government taxing alcohol through the roof. I regret buying it though, should have just bought sugar or dextrose and waited a few days. kek.
>>
William Cluvingcocke - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 18:52:29 EST v7B62GpT No.283760 Reply
>>283735
Assuming you live in Australia or New Zealand, your other options aren't going to be affordable either. You want GHB, GHB analogues, benzodiazepines, and other GABAergic substances.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.