Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

ambien cross tolerance to booze?

- Mon, 11 May 2020 22:57:18 EST 2y8o0URT No.284278
File: 1589252238384.jpg -(45520B / 44.45KB, 698x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. ambien cross tolerance to booze?
ever since I started taking ambien once or twice a week I've noticed that it is harder for me to get fucked up. Takes an entire bottle of wine just to get drunk.
>>
Graham Murdbury - Tue, 12 May 2020 06:07:08 EST TxfOsgXA No.284280 Reply
>>284278
That's odd, maybe your tolerance to alcohol has increased? I used to take ambien pretty regularly, still could get fucking goofed without a problem. If you're really having a problem just take ambien and drink a bottle of wine and I'm sure you'll have a good time.
>>
Nicholas Huddledon - Tue, 12 May 2020 11:34:13 EST 9uIqLmMV No.284281 Reply
>>284278
That’s because ambien is pretty much a benzo and acts on the same gabba receptor alcohol does.
>>
Walter Blytheman - Wed, 13 May 2020 23:53:04 EST DeXHkgaD No.284292 Reply
1589428384228.png -(418531B / 408.72KB, 438x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>284281

Yeah it is true about them acting on the same receptor, but a normal reaction to mixing a benzo or any z-drug hypnotic with alcohol usually amplifies intoxication. I use to use both ambien and lunesta with alcohol (not typically ambien and lunesta together but one or the other with alcohol, rotating for tolerance or boredom). I was a heavier drinker also when I did that, and had been for about 5 years, I consider myself an alcoholic to give reference I guess.

Whenever I mixed ambien (or lunesta) with alcohol, it really increased the effects of both, they really feed off each other. Also it was really easy to overshoot dosing by such a small amount of alcohol or ambien/lunesta. Thus, blacking out and usually doing some really not cool stuff like leaving your house, driving, buying drugs/food/alcohol, take more drugs/alcohol (that happen a lot to me). Any friends who mixed the two had the similar effects. I have never read or heard about someone having the same reaction as you

You should really tell the dr that prescribed you that about what's going on asap, including your actual drinking habits. A good motto I go by in alcoholism imo is "There are two people not to lie to: your doctor and your lawyer."

And if you bought them illegally then go to your primary care doctor.
>>
Eugene Fibblebanks - Thu, 13 Aug 2020 21:55:38 EST Z5afgFTo No.284762 Reply
>>284278

What kinds of bottles are you drinking anon? What type of wine?

A regular bottle is only equivalent to like a six pack of regular beer. Maybe less. That’s around the point that most non-boozebags would consider themselves “drunk”

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.