Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How do people like wine?

- Sun, 21 Jun 2020 13:50:55 EST v32qWAZB No.284444
File: 1592761855528.jpg -(5662B / 5.53KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do people like wine?
Now of course a lot of people on this board don't drink anything for the taste, but hear me out

Beer tastes really wholesome, i love it, slight tart hoppyness, but usually resembles "bread" in some way, so it's not like some acidic bullshit, even if it's strong beer, the worst thing that can happen is you can taste the alcohol.

Whiskey or spirits again, you feel the burn of the alcohol but it's pleasant, not bitter at all, not dry at all, satisfying to drink.

Now we come to wine. It's never easy to drink. It's either extremely sweet to the point it makes you sick or extremely sour and acidic that dries out your mouth COMPLETELY in 0.5 sec after drinking it. Especially red wines are guilty of this. Seriously one sip of wine and you have cotton mouth with only fucking BITTER acid in your mouth.

No matter how good the wine is it tastes like acidic bitter shit. And the aftertaste... wtf is that??? You lose all the saliva in your mouth and you have some sour acidic taste all over instead.

Where am I going wrong? Is there any wine that doesn't taste like battery acid?
How come I developed a taste for every alcohol but still can not stand the acidic bitter nature of wine?
>>
Martin Fanwater - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 19:59:03 EST 4H/9l7bZ No.284445 Reply
i sympathize with your position, but advise you just try better and more varied types. personally i almost never enjoy white wines, too dry for me, but some red wines can be quite tasty. just try different middle shelf ones. i find (this is a primitive over generalization but still) that spanish wines are usually better for inexperienced drinkers than french wines. any brands sold at gas stations are to be avoided at all costs.
>>
Priscilla Cimblehit - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 18:10:12 EST f9ngHDfq No.284446 Reply
>>284445
The rare exception would be a gas station in the middle of wine country. I've seen mini marts stocked with a selection from local wineries that outclass what you'd find at a typical Bevmo.
>>
Phoebe Smallman - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 11:03:00 EST JrExfTH8 No.284449 Reply
white wine is the worst. That shit ACTUALLY tastes like piss.
>>
Reuben Gillyford - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:27:38 EST pYuVTxhE No.284451 Reply
>>284449

When it comes to the REALLY cheap shit, white is imo always more palatable than red. But bear in mnd we're talking the artificially sweetened really cheap shit, the kind we get in heavily taxed countries like let's say Finland.
>>
Cedric Dizzlegold - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:10:37 EST gqjyzRjF No.284454 Reply
I guess I should just try more wines. there are some fruity tasting wines that arent as bitter thats true.
then again im always amazed how those college girls go around with bottles of wine everywhere, like they seem to be drinking that dry shit like water, just sipping on it sitting on the grass, like wtf is up with that, they usually refuse to drink hard alcohol yet drink dry wine like water lol.
>>
Simon Duckfoot - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 20:32:55 EST vPquvquX No.284460 Reply
1593131575271.jpg -(24176B / 23.61KB, 225x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Wine is great imo. Cheaper the better. Homeade? Even better. It's kind of an aquired taste the same way beer is. Once you drink enough of it, you can slam it. I can down a liter of wine way faster than say, six beers. Not going for taste whatsoever, but it's really drinkable. I mostly drink beer and try to stay away from hard liquor. I find that wine is the perfect middle ground between the two.

Sangria is hands down the most drinkable. Not too sweet, not too dry. Get a box or bottle of that shit and chug a lug. You'll be crying and texting your ex in no time.

Pic related. It's like $15 and you can get drunk like 3 times.
>>
Simon Duckfoot - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 20:32:55 EST vPquvquX No.284461 Reply
1593131575271.jpg -(24176B / 23.61KB, 225x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Wine is great imo. Cheaper the better. Homeade? Even better. It's kind of an aquired taste the same way beer is. Once you drink enough of it, you can slam it. I can down a liter of wine way faster than say, six beers. Not going for taste whatsoever, but it's really drinkable. I mostly drink beer and try to stay away from hard liquor. I find that wine is the perfect middle ground between the two.

Sangria is hands down the most drinkable. Not too sweet, not too dry. Get a box or bottle of that shit and chug a lug. You'll be crying and texting your ex in no time.

Pic related. It's like $15 and you can get drunk like 3 times.
>>
Frederick Crumblestone - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 05:58:41 EST XNPYyi6n No.284472 Reply
>>284444
The worst alcohol to puke up is wine. You got the acid from the wine mixed with your stomach acid, just burns the fuck out my throat and mouth
>>
Priscilla Duckshaw - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 00:01:12 EST 1XFsyObg No.284479 Reply
>>284444
It's ok sometimes. I drank a 1.75l bag of franzia pinto grigo and least another half bottle and I was black out drunk and couldn't walk without assistance.
>>
George Worthingdock - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 05:13:52 EST 8EYMIkRi No.284480 Reply
idk man. it never tastes like what you want, even when it doesn't taste bad, if that makes any sense.

the main draw is price and quality compared to cheap beer or bottom shelf vodka. if you shop around you can find wine at stupid low prices that's far less awful than malt liquor and aristocrat.
>>
Jenny Besslebod - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 22:05:22 EST GE51oXJ6 No.284486 Reply
OP drink champagne, moscato, and sparklings. they're the tits

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.