Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Passing Out

- Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:26:40 EST FKuefi2u No.284484
File: 1593541600100.jpg -(21672B / 21.16KB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Passing Out
Sup /hooch/. Anyone have advice on staying awake while drunk late at night? My girlfriend gets really annoyed when I pass out too early. I’m not really interested in mixing drugs into the equation aside caffeine or whatever. I guess I could just drink less, but eh... Anyway, I figure I can’t be the first person on here to struggle with this. Thoughts?
>>
George Conkincocke - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:34:22 EST PAK1HuKP No.284485 Reply
its not surprising imo. drinking before bed reduces the quality of your sleep, if you do it at all regularly you’re probably not getting enough quality sleep. iif you're passing out your body is saying “I need sleep”. that your girlfriend is upset about that is, pretty shitty honestly. I mean, if your priorities are appeasing your girlfriend at the expense of your health, do whatcha gotta do I guess, but it sounds super shitty, or like you two aren't on the same page. maybe you’re past the “stay up late getting drunk” part of your life, and she isnt. that youre asking here rather than talking it out with her is also not a great sign.

anyways, good luck, OP, hope you figure things out.
>>
Oliver Padgekore - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 22:19:22 EST I236/qbB No.284510 Reply
>>284484
If I'm already tired and gonna be going out all night, I like to have some coffee in the evening. Like, if bars close at 2, then I'll have some coffee at 6. I wait til I'm nice and plastered before I eat anything, too. If I have a big meal, then that might make me sleepy.

That being said, booze when I'm around people makes me nice and alert. The secret is pacing. If I fuck up and drink too much, then I'll become incoherent, and enter survival mode to make it to my bed. But If I just pace myself through the night, then the steady drip of booze can keep me wired until dawn, when my body feels hollow, and everything is glass.

So, yeah. Pre-game with coffee. Don't eat too much while sober. And most importantly, PACING
>>
Betsy Draddlehun - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 19:59:54 EST ERlgwrPu No.284518 Reply
Try and get some exercise prior to the sesh, eat some fat and carbs and drink lots of water before, during, and after drinking. You'll have a blast.
>>
George Nundletuck - Sun, 19 Jul 2020 04:27:28 EST fw7PFdsT No.284568 Reply
>>284484
Exercise, like walking a mile every night/day definitely works, drink a bit less when you drink. There is no reason one should actually pass out.
>>
George Clebberham - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:45:02 EST THH/LVUG No.284626 Reply
Near the end of the night switch to drinking Irish coffees and try to eat a somewhat healthy meal without giving into the bottomless pit of alcohol munchies. Alcohol fucks with your sleep especially if you keep waking up in the middle of the night/day from withdrawals so if you're anything like me you end up sleeping in 3 hour cycles 3x a day or sleeping a bit longer twice a day.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.