Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

BarackOsama.ytmnd.com

- Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:06:00 EST xwgyD0x3 No.284603
File: 1595732760861.jpg -(8357B / 8.16KB, 224x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. BarackOsama.ytmnd.com
anyone else try to manage their alcoholism with beer but struggle getting drunk enough to stop withdrawal without throwing up from sheer bloating (talkin high gravity beers). it sucks. i know the answer is liquor but that gets me kicked out of my living situation and mixing benzos does even worse. any advice beyond an empty stomach?
>>
Cornelius Fablingchure - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 00:52:42 EST gaCHVjTx No.284625 Reply
>>284603
Anymore than 10 units of alcohol on beer isn’t going to work well. I can’t hit up to 20 on wine, with the unique wine hangover being the only real hiccup.
>>
George Clebberham - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:49:36 EST THH/LVUG No.284627 Reply
I know exactly what you mean. I can't even get unsick off beer unless it's 8% alcohol and even then those high gravity beers are a horrible drink to be trying to scarf down first thing in the morning. I can only really handle liquor when I need to drink the shakes away. If you really want to taper, switch to mixed drinks. Don't mix more than 25% booze 75% mixer.
>>
David Mickleridge - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 19:14:20 EST 4H/9l7bZ No.284633 Reply
that feel that feel

god almighty, i know that feel
>>
Sophie Claywell - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 18:51:20 EST JObfgpux No.284998 Reply
>>284627
For mixed drinks, invest in citrus fruits. Just buy like a dozen limes and lemons when you go to the grocer.
Make simple syrup by boiling a cup of water, pour into a pan with a cup of sugar. Stir to dissolve, pour into a glass bottle (keeps for ~2 weeks, wash between refills with soap).
Mix the juice of half a lemon or lime, 0.5 to 1 ounce of syrup, and 2 oz of liquor. Whiskey with lemon, rum with lime, vodka works with either. Pour over ice and fill the cup with selzter water.
Very basic, tastes good, gets you buzzed, less bloating than beer.
Helped me get off the habit of just doing shots of vodka to get hammered every day. You can also of course progress to making real cocktails which is fun in its own right and I think can help your brain start looking at booze in a different way.
>>
Angus Purringstene - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 19:07:02 EST 4H/9l7bZ No.284999 Reply
>>284998

you bumped a 3 month old thread to tell a guy who clearly stated he cannot have liquor in his residence that he should make cocktails with liquor.

excellent contribution

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.