Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

The drunkest you have ever

- Thu, 10 Dec 2020 22:52:38 EST TkLAzxSs No.285438
File: 1607658758085.jpg -(50001B / 48.83KB, 405x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The drunkest you have ever
What was the most alcohol you ever consumed in 24 hours? Did it make you feel good? How did you feel afterwards?

>Was 30 year old male
>215lbs 6'3"
>Drank two handles of Karkov in 24 hours.

It did not feel good after 7pm or so cause I was incapable of preparing or ordering food or having sex. Woke up like 2pm the next day felt better than expected.

immediately had a seizure and pissed myself
>>
Sophie Deshnudging - Tue, 15 Dec 2020 11:05:42 EST BRKb8gZu No.285472 Reply
1608048342679.jpg -(137944B / 134.71KB, 425x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Drank like a liter of vodka in a couple hours. Empty stomach. Blacked out immediately. Mostly just vague recollections of chugging straight from the bottle while my 18 y/o senior friends stared in horror. They wanted to go for a walk outside and I tripped & fell hard a good five times just trying to get down the driveway. Basically couldn't speak or walk.

Driving home the next day I had to pull over and projectile vomit on the side of the highway several times. Once I couldn't even get to the side so I just stopped right in the middle of an exit ramp and threw up all over the road at 10AM with a line of cars behind me. Good times.

Ten years later that's definitely still the drunkest I've ever been and the worst hangover I've ever had.
>>
Matilda Drabberman - Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:45:32 EST I0GMeUYu No.285531 Reply
>>285438
I drank somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 beers in about 15 hours. Think I pissed on my buddies couch but other than that good times.
>>
Simon Drepperpot - Tue, 22 Dec 2020 23:08:15 EST I0GMeUYu No.285535 Reply
>>285533
Idk man, college days. Really not sure how my body kept up haha
>>
Ernest Fongerdale - Thu, 24 Dec 2020 03:49:15 EST tkVJnYRE No.285549 Reply
>>285438
I drank a 750ml of rum in 1hour. I dont remember anything.
I just woke up the nest day at the hospital with a bandage around my head.
>>
Rebecca Ponkinspear - Wed, 06 Jan 2021 07:51:16 EST 96sXLTgx No.285643 Reply
The last time I was able to count, it was nineteen drinks.

Me and a friend went to a restaurant to eat these Hungarian dumplings. Pretty tasty; quite creamy and substantial. For some reason, the owner was big into sake and oily tasting wines. We started with a few gin cocktails, but were then cajoled into trying some of the wines. Frankly I prefer them a little lighter and fruitier. Anyway, from there we intended to go straight back to mine, but stopped off at a bar where my friend knew the owner. There we switched to Kahlua, which is like a sweet coffee / chocolate liqueur, and beers. We continued on to mine, where I can't honestly remember what we were drinking. I think at the time I was quite proud of my cocktail shaker, so espresso martinis are likely. We also almost definitely had more beers, probably some vodka sodas, and a few joints.

I remember generally just feeling invincible and extremely bougey. We were also at the point where neither of us could really talk sense, so we'd be yelling animatedly about fuck knows what.

The next day I felt somewhat reasonable, and was able to just order food to my door and lie on the sofa watching TV. A few days later I got pretty sick, like I genuinely thought I had covid and presented a huge sob story at work to justify my taking time off. God bless my supportive, trusting manager.

It was fun, but the hangover / illness was pretty nasty, even if everything did turn out pretty easy and I was getting sympathetic support. I've since tried to be a bit better at not just continuing drinking for the sake of drinking, although there was a definite lapse at NYE.
>>
Nicholas Panderwill - Thu, 07 Jan 2021 05:51:31 EST Ks39nD9F No.285648 Reply
>>285438
On my 21st birthday (I was already a drinker). Me and some friends decided to go out and get wasted essentially. We all snorted some kolonopins and left. I drank a large (40oz atleast) mason jar that was 90% filled with just alcohol at a beach bar concert. The band was a cover band, but they were ok. I then ordered two strong gold tequilla margaritas and blacked out for awhile only to come back while walking to the bar next door alone (i had left everyone i guess, idk and neither does anyone else) the other bar is dark, barely lit with just some red lights. A few short stools sit at a wooden bar where a sleeping dude, a goth girl, and a long black haired male bartender are. I sit and have about 4 shots of fireball and talk to this goth girl who was pretty drunk too. She was cool, but we were both toi wasted to communicate so i forgot to get her number. My friends eventually found me and convinced me to come outside because we still couldnt find two other people who came with us. Im so drunk im useless. I remember some dude almost starting a fight with some bikers and then i remember needing to vomit and doing a handstand out the side of a high truck to accomplish this. I lost my phone and broke up with my girlfriend.
Was a pretty cool night
>>
Wesley Pondlegold - Wed, 07 Apr 2021 04:38:09 EST 2ZM2BLPJ No.286158 Reply
1617784689418.jpg -(23148B / 22.61KB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>285438
around 18 with one of this badbois
>pic related

basically my zero-tolerance ass drank 3-4 full glasses of it and blacked out completely. Ended on friend's bathroom puking like there's no tomorrow, ruined my clothes, hair and his furniture and then blacked out almost no breathing and no response. They were so scared that called their parents and one suggested calling my own, so next thing was my father and a taxi driver lifting my unconssious ass to his car and leaving me at the floor of my house when arrived.

Next thing was opening my eyes really scared because I had no idea how the hell I come to my house, smelling like shit and went to sleep again. Next morning my parents filled me with some words. OH WELL.

Later, friends told me I ruined the party, cried, and smashed a table
>>
Sidney Perrymod - Fri, 09 Apr 2021 22:48:47 EST EbmFLssN No.286164 Reply
Holy shit 3.5 liters in one day is some serious shit. Personally my record is probably around 1.2 liters of vodka in a 24 hour period. I’ve since cut back because I felt like hammered shit all the time. Take care of yourself OP

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.