Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Prescription Hooch

- Fri, 14 May 2021 10:55:29 EST QgTSA7Qm No.286302
File: 1621004129812.jpg -(112862B / 110.22KB, 780x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Prescription Hooch
Anyone here prescribed ethanol? apparently in sweeden you can get it prescribed for various things, the most obvious being alcoholism. Would prescribing hooch help alcoholics taper or maintain? i have never been in alc wd or really like getting pissed anymore so i wouldnt understand much about booze tolerence and dependecy and such.
>>
Albert Worthingford - Sun, 16 May 2021 20:44:19 EST ScGfj+Py No.286315 Reply
is this person called Orange Tree? Also it looks like pic is from Canada. I guess it would help with withdrawal and keep you at zero like methadone does for heroin addicition. But the compulsion to get drunk would still be there. Whether using that to maintain vs benzos would be better or worse I'm not sure
>>
Barnaby Honeyhood - Sat, 05 Jun 2021 17:41:37 EST 27gbxzSL No.286413 Reply
>>286315
>Whether using that to maintain vs benzos would be better or worse I'm not sure

Wouldn't pure ethanol use overtime produce in insane tolerance? Like normal alcohol withdrawals but on steroids? Benzos seem like a much safer option for an alcoholic looking to detox/taper down
>>
Hamilton Sezzlewell - Mon, 07 Jun 2021 01:50:30 EST ngWvjWDE No.286419 Reply
>>286302
It sounds like the most retarded idea to go through the hassle of getting a prescription for something that you just can grab from the shelf? I don't know but an ethanol prescription just sounds retarded go me.
>>
Nell Nicklehall - Wed, 09 Jun 2021 08:30:32 EST ezmN6a16 No.286424 Reply
>>286419
valid point but i was wondering if doctors couild print shit on it like drink x ml every y hours to help the brain damaged alkies taper off or maintain. but yeah seems pointless when one can get it from the sto.
>>
Charlotte Guckleshit - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 19:25:58 EST q0hocCWP No.286474 Reply
>>286424
They can write that down and then you buy the bottle. In general, benzos or barbs are a much better option. Not to mention they'll help the withdrawal insanely -- if you taper with alc you'll suffer more. I've never once succeeded in an alc taper, but using benzos I've succeeded multiple times to get off (temporary or to reset tol.)

Now I'm off permanently, got off with diazepam. Worked like a charm.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.