Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Drunken Archetypes

- Tue, 25 May 2021 19:39:19 EST 1o8eW9jh No.286355
File: 1621985959107.png -(3593666B / 3.43MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Drunken Archetypes
Sup /hooch/, what kind of drunk are you? Do you believe in the archetypes? The angry drunk, the happy one? The crying mess? Does upbringing or location determine it? Is it a pre-disposition that some people just can't handle it/cope with their drink?
I'm pretty stoic sober, almost to a fault, but when liquored up my empathy really opens up. I can really comfort people, have heart to hearts, listen intently and express myself deeply. I've never been a bumbling crying mess or aggressive.
>>
Shitting Clackleham - Tue, 25 May 2021 20:16:27 EST H7+RYCUs No.286356 Reply
be yourself and nobody else
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Lydia Focklelirk - Wed, 26 May 2021 07:14:52 EST fM7Nq1tw No.286357 Reply
>>286355
I'm either a crying mess, or a happy one who can't shut his mouth and wants to talk with everybody constantly. I can't determine the factors that decide which case will happen. Either way, i'm ashamed after every drunkness, because i'm either a crying mess, or talk total bullshit and shameful things in my irresistible talking urge. And i can't enjoy things i normally enjoy when i'm drunk, like watching movies, playing games, reading books, it all becomes hard to follow and understand and don't give me joy. These are some of the major reasons why i try to quit drinking again and again.
>>
Edward Passlefuck - Sun, 30 May 2021 20:09:24 EST 1o8eW9jh No.286376 Reply
>>286357
are you introverted so the alcohol becomes a release of pent up feelings?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.