Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Drunkpression

- Tue, 28 Dec 2021 04:52:17 EST erbRt8fG No.287186
File: 1640685137198.jpg -(101965B / 99.58KB, 785x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Drunkpression
Hello there friends,

I'm posting this (barely) because I'm so fucking far gone that I'm way too deep into my own feelings. The real world couldn't care less about how we feel, but we need somewhere to unload our drunken thoughts. Whats the number 1 thing on your mind after a few beers/cocktails/wines or a mixture of both?
>>
Cedric Baggleleck - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 04:56:08 EST erbRt8fG No.287187 Reply
Do you ever listen to music that grounds you to your drunkeness so well you feel misunderstood?
>>
Augustus Gammlewit - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:42:57 EST FY47JqtV No.287188 Reply
Usually I drink to stop thinking about whatever
But a few things
Wasted years,How I cant stop fucking up,the bad decision after bad decision, how she could have been mine, shiet both of them If I wasn't such a fucking drunken junkie loser
>>
Samuel Billingdale - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 22:41:24 EST cBYc6IxF No.287189 Reply
  1. That it’s either time to stop or full steam ahead towards oblivion
>>
Esther Bittinghure - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 10:24:00 EST vOj0YMMd No.287190 Reply
1640791440721.jpg -(1278348B / 1.22MB, 1170x1724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>287189
mostly this also i think about how easy it used to be to get drunk
>>
Molly Bummerstitch - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:29:50 EST ZRgCmc3y No.287192 Reply
>>287186
I mostly like to either listen to music or try to do something productive. I guess I'm failing right now, but I'm not really drunk. Just had two glasses of scotch and chilling. Idk I'm a nervous wing-a-ding who tends to get overly absorbed with the idea that I have a problem so I tend to get scared and try to cut back on drinking. Been without it for a month but I've been to rehab before and quit multiple times without issue so idk man. I just get worried and then when I do instead of drinking more, I stop.

I'm rambling now, but the point is that when I feel that rise in blood alcohol content I try to remember what's most important in my life and not lose sight of it all in the sauce.

Godspeed, friends.
>>
Molly Bummerstitch - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:29:50 EST ZRgCmc3y No.287193 Reply
>>287186
I mostly like to either listen to music or try to do something productive. I guess I'm failing right now, but I'm not really drunk. Just had two glasses of scotch and chilling. Idk I'm a nervous wing-a-ding who tends to get overly absorbed with the idea that I have a problem so I tend to get scared and try to cut back on drinking. Been without it for a month but I've been to rehab before and quit multiple times without issue so idk man. I just get worried and then when I do instead of drinking more, I stop.

I'm rambling now, but the point is that when I feel that rise in blood alcohol content I try to remember what's most important in my life and not lose sight of it all in the sauce.

Godspeed, friends.
>>
Emma Duckham - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 04:44:55 EST vTR1Dch3 No.287244 Reply
>>287186
I listen to a huge library of music I collected in my cringe youth and sing along to it sped up by 30%, because it was mostly slow and dreary death metal or Eurodance music that wasn't quite up to modern Eurobeat standards, while cooking things and reading about the things I'm cooking on wikipedia. I spend weeks at a time exploring the differences between ukrainian borscht and polish barszcz
>>
Cyril Duckstone - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:27:49 EST 0NTdk+mO No.287266 Reply
That my life has hit a standstill and the pandemic exacerbated it. I don't feel like I'm progressing or going anywhere now. I turned into a robot and didn't even realise it because I was lost in years of booze and weed, now I'm emerging totally burnt out with no real interests or hobbies. I don't even know what I want. I don't know what my interests are or what I stand for, I stand for nothing. I see people around me loud and outspoken and doing things in the world and I feel completely alien, I don't relate at all. I seem to lack or have lost these things and don't know how to reclaim them.
>>
Phineas Sesslelire - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 08:12:35 EST 8eKJhbSI No.287306 Reply
I listen to music, allow the pointless but happy artificial booze induced thoughts flow over me. Know that I should call the doctor and get naltrexone. But not today because I just bought some strong beers.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.