Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Empty returns

- Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:25:24 EST 08Hgb01u No.287239
File: 1642415124035.jpg -(591634B / 577.77KB, 2000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Empty returns
How much can I get for a full recycle bag of beer cans at the Beer Store in Ontario? I thought I heard it was generally accepted at 20 bucks for a full recycle bag before but in my experience when I have counted them up it is less than that at 10 cents a can for a full bag, sometimes only around 100 cans. What do you guys think? And yes, I am that desperate. Being a daily drinker is expensive in Canada with our shitty prices.
>>
Matilda Famblespear - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:11:26 EST t68nkrd/ No.287248 Reply
How do you feel about sucking strangers dick for cash?
>>
George Dizzlestutch - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 11:37:52 EST CNpTbzhh No.287255 Reply
>>287239
are you incapabke of basic fucking math? Cans are 10 cents, 10 cans is 1 dollar. 100 cans is $10. 200 cans should get you 20. if they try to give you less, you say "what the fuck bro, I counted those cans, theres 20 bucks worth there"

start defending yourself over this one tiny thing and realize that if you had of started defending yourself and valuing your life long ago. you wouldnt now be an alcoholic getting ripped off at the can return
>>
Martha Sellypack - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:23:29 EST 08Hgb01u No.287277 Reply
>>287248
>>287255
>>287257
I am asking how much I can rip them off for because my local beer store doesn't count as I'm sure many don't. Do you guys even broke alcoholic or are you just lucky enough to not be Canadian? Because we get fucked up the ass up here for prices, I went off fentanyl and replaced it with this shit thanks to Burroughs talking about it as a good replacement for opiates and my alcoholic family and genes. And I would probably be better off just going back on opiates or meth and fucking ODing but I am a loser neet who lost my connects and I am just trying to get the most bang for my buck while getting jewed. I have seen people with less than 200 in a bag claim that it was worth $20, I am just wondering if that was a common thing. If you want to criticize me and live in Ontario then give me your deets and sell me the fentanyl to unalive with otherwise please just answer my question or ignore the thread.
>>
Martha Sellypack - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:25:15 EST 08Hgb01u No.287278 Reply
>>287277
I saw one bitch go in with three bags of cans one wasnt even full and she said it was $50 and they gave it to her
>>
Esther Hondleludge - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 11:08:23 EST zSF2cUPE No.287279 Reply
Man back when I used to live in Michigan they had automatic can counters in the back of Meijer, spit out the return money on a receipt which you could then fulfill at any register. I had friends who would swear by it but it was basically only good for gas money
>>
Isabella Pittworth - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 13:04:02 EST AAshuZT4 No.287307 Reply
>>287277
So why did you make this thread then? you clearly know the answer to your own question. You literally wrote the answer in the form of a question.

>"Ive seen people scam the can return by saying they have more than they actually have, how do I do this?"

Fuck bro thats a real head scratcher, idk why dont you make a thread on 420chan and ask them about it? They'll know how to tell someone that 150 cans is 250.
>>
Edwin Sugglefield - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 02:04:48 EST k+nbnFFF No.287309 Reply
>>287307
Because I am hoping there is someone here from Canada who knows what is possible to get away with mainly because I heard that one full recycling bag is generally accepted at beer stores for 20 bucks and I am trying to ascertain if that is true or not. Why are you being such an anal retentive prick over this? Go have a drink and stop replying if you have nothing to contribute
>>
William Buzzham - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:51:30 EST YR9xdl2v No.287323 Reply
>>287309
because Im Canadian and I just gave you your answer.
Oh wait, I forgot youre a deadbeat alchy so you dont have a car and cant drive to a different bottle exchange.

Do you think that if they catch you trying to scam them theyll call the cops or something? Theyll just tell you you dont have asmany cans as you think.
Seriously this all depends on who is working, how much they care about the job, whether or not they want to fuck with you. What works at my local bottle return/recycling plant isnt going to be the same as what works for you.

You need to go put in the legwork by trying out your scam. if it doesnt work out, figure out the reason why, adjust scam and try again. this is why there are no good con men anymore. everybody fucking expects the internet to just give them a walkthrough. This shit aint the legend of zelda, I cant pop your unique life experience into a console, game until im a couple weeks ahead of you and then come back and tell you what you should or shouldnt do.

take your cans, go to the mans, state your demand, work the plans!
faggot

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.