Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Good BBC doc following a famous heavy drinker

- Sun, 30 Jan 2022 00:54:46 EST 55HKpRH2 No.287288
File: 1643522086183.png -(851089B / 831.14KB, 1545x673) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Good BBC doc following a famous heavy drinker
According to the ol tally sheet I have about 7 drinks in me (badly gauged by looking at the top of the candle glass to see when the booze in there matches the rim from about a foot up, then adding water to the rim) ... and spent quite a bit of the night enthralled by this documentary called

Drinkers Like Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX2opvj7WE8

A worthy look at sub-alcoholism, daily drinking that is still functional, whatever you want to call it. Highly recommend you pour yourself a couple and give it a watch.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Archie Grimgold - Fri, 04 Feb 2022 18:18:36 EST QsLM1++B No.287300 Reply
1644016716526.jpg -(212103B / 207.13KB, 578x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've watched this as well OP. I suppose we could try and breathe life into this thread by posting /hooch/ related videos.

https://youtu.be/MF5wNsfKo84
This is the single most harrowing piece of alcohol related media I've ever came across. If you have any shred of empathy in you this will stir a range of emotions.
>>
Molly Blomblefeg - Sat, 05 Feb 2022 12:16:56 EST EkdoLdgA No.287301 Reply
>>287288
That was excellent, thanks OP. I relate to him so much, I've been able to (finally) cut down by sticking to beer mainly. I don't think I'll ever be abstinent but cutting to twice over the recommended limit is possible. I agree hooch videos will be great here's mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hpp7H_PucE
>>
Henry Clayford - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 00:28:07 EST 55HKpRH2 No.287311 Reply
>>287301
TPB has a great style, both glorifying and mocking alcoholism. It's a good look.

>>287300
Hoooooooooo, that seems intense. I'm glad those guys have a spot rather than just sitting out on the street. Kind of like a bar for people who are just too fucked by booze to make it.

Surprised more UK drunks don't go to the liquor. It's the natural final resting place of alcoholics IMO. Mid-tier vodka is my bread and butter. Rarely a hangover and cheap. Mix with water.

Apropos of very little, anyone tried phenibut? Supposedly has alcohol-like effects without inebriation, and terrible withdrawals almost immediately after a habit is established
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.