Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Hangovers?

- Fri, 15 Apr 2022 04:29:37 EST AWJ/RlOP No.287441
File: 1650011377957.png -(277697B / 271.19KB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hangovers?
So, this is coming from a really fucking weird place and I feel you guys might be the only ones who understand. I go a month or so every year to take a break from drinking and aside from getting shitfaced, you know what I miss? Hangover days. Like, spending a whole day just recovering and watching fucking youtube and shit. Now I don't mean fucking awful hangover days where your head is pounding, nausea wont go away, your stomach hates you and that shit. I mean the days where you just feel crappy, not even shitty, and just order food and do nothing but recover and watch shit.

Am i fucking crazy or does anyone else actually like minor hangovers if they have the day off?
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Cedric Brollerwin - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 13:18:02 EST fKDKSyjt No.287443 Reply
Yeah you miss those sweet sundays were everyone who partied with you is chill and in the same space. You all slept under the same roof after partying.
Junk food for everyone to fill that belly
Everybody has a weird voice
Everybody has sunglasses
Just chilling
Welp
>>
George Sengerville - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 06:37:26 EST oFuuvu4U No.287453 Reply
>>287441

I don't think you miss hangover days. I think you miss the idea of hangover days.
>>
Shitting Pedgebut - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:49:10 EST /6Op2TCY No.287455 Reply
I do that without being hungover
>>
Emma Hiblingput - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:19:07 EST zSF2cUPE No.287456 Reply
>>287443
This is closest to what I miss about hungover days: the camaraderie of being hungover with other people, getting food, hair of the dog, lounging about watching TV, etc. Being hungover by myself just leads to me just lying on the couch scrolling through Twitter and Youtube aimlessly for hours, it sucks. It goes without saying that the hangovers where you can barely leave your bed (or the toilet) have no redeeming qualities

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.