Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Give myself auto brewery.

- Tue, 10 May 2022 05:00:39 EST 7I/HOB0J No.287506
File: 1652173239584.jpg -(5178B / 5.06KB, 222x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Give myself auto brewery.
I'm sure this comes up a lot. I'm an alcoholic and I self medicate with it because of a severe anxiety disorder and insomnia. Usually a single tallboy is enough ever 4-5 hours with one before bed. I prefer just to take the meds I'm prescribed (xanax for anxiety and gabapentin for sleep/other reasons, but it's hard to find a doc to prescribe them. SSRI and anti meds make me suicidal among other side effects, but that's all I generally get.

I've heard of autobrewery syndrome. Is it possible to give myself that? How buzzed does it really get you. I was up to about 600ml of vodka a day, though less was necessary if I drank beer or wine. I assume you cant just take gel caps full of yeast and sugar.

Otherwise I pretty much have to down a shot with breakfast just to function every day. If I'm gonna be drunk anyways I may as well get my booze for basically free.

And yes I understand it will shorten my life, but I already drink in great excess so what do I care. I have no plans to quit drinking anyway.
>>
Cedric Fallydale - Sun, 29 May 2022 00:56:07 EST /PgchXU6 No.287544 Reply
>>287506
Its sucks. Its not like you would think. Plus you wouldnt feel it good if you had a tolerance to it already and feel sick instead i think, not sure but cant imagine it to be fun
>>
Jarvis Crobberfield - Sun, 29 May 2022 13:50:07 EST zSF2cUPE No.287545 Reply
>>287544 is right, and it's borne out by what little research has been done on the syndrome (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513346/ for example). The afflicted person is just bloated and disoriented most of the time, like a low grade bender that never ends without any of the euphoria from normal alcohol consumption
>>
Samuel Chacklepare - Sun, 29 May 2022 21:26:43 EST EDYIchqL No.287546 Reply
A distant non-connected relative had this condition. She was a certified witch, never drank alcohol, but was arrested for driving under the influence with a 1.0 BAC. They found an issue with her gut, meaning she lost her license and nothing else (she was at least 90..)

Died less than a year later after the arrest though. It went downhill very quick
>>
Samuel Chacklepare - Sun, 29 May 2022 21:45:50 EST EDYIchqL No.287547 Reply
A distant non-connected relative had this condition. She was a certified witch, never drank alcohol, but was arrested for driving under the influence with a 1.0 BAC. They found an issue with her gut, meaning she lost her license and nothing else (she was at least 90..)

Died less than a year later after the arrest though. It went downhill very quick
>>
Basil Smallshaw - Tue, 31 May 2022 12:33:15 EST /PgchXU6 No.287548 Reply
>>287545
That is what i imagined it to be like. Sounds very shitty. I wonder what would happen if your body all of a sudden ridded it self of the condition,would one enter a wd of some degree?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.