420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
SERIO by Edward Shakeville - Wed, 02 Nov 2016 06:27:45 EST ID:SPqhLdq6 No.38115 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1478082465990.jpg -(342087B / 334.07KB, 1500x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 342087
how to chemical peel yourself?
where to buy the stuff?
>>
Hedda Fanwell - Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:44:36 EST ID:0DHqBqve No.38158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>Hi jack!
>>
Mosh - Tue, 10 Jan 2017 11:10:36 EST ID:SPPvq7RQ No.38179 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was wondering about this acid peel, people travel to London and pay £500 for this, and isn't it meant to be painful too ?
>>
Doris Crivingshaw - Mon, 30 Jan 2017 00:40:40 EST ID:ocXOMsdZ No.38196 Ignore Report Quick Reply
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dermaplaning

You should look into dermaplaning. you can DIY at home and it is less harmful to your skin.
>>
Samuel Beggletetch - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:51:17 EST ID:0y2F+cIj No.38259 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38115
Watch out, my opinion.

What I do, I am about, 46 or something years old. People say I look 26. 32 I like to wash my face real well, under the eyes and above, eyelids, nose, etc.

Every time I get up to go to the bathroom at night, I like work my facial
muscles, Ya know the clint eastwood eyes squint?

Wake up, first thing is adjust eyes, facial movements. In a while
you find a place where you can guess what may work best for you.

The neck and shoulder areas are just as important, they are part of our
facial expressions. When you find the two actually working together,
you will likely see further connections with your body of what you are
trying to accomplish.

Know the show "the doctors" look up this chemical peel. I believe I saw an episode where, things can go far far wrong with internet , as well establishments who weren't really qualified to do these.

I am sure you are just great anyway. We all are. I think. I would though, look up google, botched chemical peels.

Surely the chemicals could be, not what one expected. As well, if they are correct, if you never had this procedire done before, one could have unwanted reactions to legit chemicals. Even followed to professional methods.

Not trying to be a bummer here. Just internet stuffs, things can go wrong. As well botched facial surgery from the best of the best .

Good luck either way.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.