Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Picking Locks

- Sat, 26 Apr 2014 16:12:13 EST CJrhGoab No.36430
File: 1398543133618.gif -(129639B / 126.60KB, 468x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Picking Locks
you heard me /howto/ I'm interested in picking locks. Any help?
>>
Archie Sondlemot - Sat, 26 Apr 2014 20:38:43 EST LKmCztp3 No.36431 Reply
paper clip + screw driver + Time = a picked lock.

This isn't a skill where knowledge is useful, It's all bout dem feels.
>>
Wesley Cocklewat - Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:24:40 EST ZTTSzElr No.36433 Reply
>>36431
>This isn't a skill where knowledge is useful, It's all bout dem feels.
Ehhh, you kinda need knowledge of how the pins work. It's helpful to have some idea of the theory, so you're not applying way too much torque. And paperclips are pretty shitty since they're not strong, usually wider than the keyhole, and is very difficult to fashion into different picks. Screwdrivers are also shitty since your hand is in the way of the pick.

Pick sets with a variety of picks and toque wrenches are pretty cheap. If you can't afford it, try to get a hold of spring steal (Especially streetsweeper bristles). Some advice: Just because you can flatten a paperclip doesn't mean it's a good idea to use. That shit breaks off in the lock. Bobby pins are definitely better for that.

This is pretty much the bible of lockpicking: http://www.capricorn.org/~akira/home/lockpick/

Of course, bump keys are all the rage nowadays.
>>
Nigel Pockhall - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 03:06:52 EST GAGEjMNl No.36436 Reply
you need two things to pick a lock, the pick itself and a tension tool. too my knowledge there is only 1 or 2 locks the you can pick with a bobby pin or paperclip. your better off getting some materials and fabricating your own or you can buy simple kits off the net for like $20. there are some good guides on youtube but you can sift through the crap. this is not an easy skill to master, i used to spend hours a day on it for a few months to get proficient at it when i was doing my locksmithing apprenticeship
>>
Lillian Duckbanks - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 05:44:44 EST ZNlH4ZKP No.36437 Reply
>>36433
Bump keys are pretty much the best way to get into a home, doesn't take long to check a neighborhood for bumpable locks
>>
Nigger Shakecocke - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:32:00 EST LKmCztp3 No.36438 Reply
>>36433
Pins go up and down, The lock goes left to right in an angular moment, If you need more than that or need help to figure that out, Then you have no business breaking into other people property. Chances are if you can' t work it out yourself then as soon as you bother you will probably get arrested.

If it's your own property then I'm certain you can get your hands on a hammer or even a rock. since it's yours, you won't care if the container is broken.
>>
Samuel Sandlebury - Sat, 17 May 2014 05:28:24 EST 0XsvQDSA No.36484 Reply
1400318904242.jpg -(35466B / 34.63KB, 640x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
freon with a hammer and chisel. http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/ptr-7400/freeze-spray-10-oz-can/1.html
Or a decent bolt cutter if you're going up against pad locks. Angle grinders can do some pretty cool things, but they need power, and they're loud as hell.
Finally, if you really need to get into something and nothing else is cutting it. Use a thermal lance. There's not a whole lot that will stop you, lest you're trying to open something crazy like the side of house or a vault door.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.