Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Becoming prime minister of New Zealand

- Mon, 08 Jun 2015 09:02:21 EST bDbjtT5T No.37512
File: 1433768541069.jpg -(338637B / 330.70KB, 1600x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Becoming prime minister of New Zealand
Guys, i need to become prime minister.
I feel like it is important to get a wide range of highly educated opinions on the subject. This is why i have chosen the venerable denizens of 420chan to help me in my work.
I currently have no job and have enough money to pay bills for 2 weeks. I can definately find a job pretty easy and i expect to find one in the next week.
Past that, i don't have a university degree and i did averagely in high school.
So now that you've heard what i can bring to the table, i feel like we should get into the nitty gritty of policy, promotion and party politics.
When i assume my position as prime minister, i will grant you all citizenship for your hard work in our righteous fight.
God Defend our Free Land
>>
Ian Wollerdock - Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:07:38 EST 1pcFKPOB No.37515 Reply
>Becoming prime minister of New Zealand
>i don't have a university degree and i did averagely in high school.

good news, you might actually be overqualified
>>
Archie Nonnerpetch - Sat, 13 Jun 2015 01:22:38 EST 3VCgCFUE No.37518 Reply
>>37512
>Wants to be prime minister of New Zealand
You better be under 4'
>>
Ernest Honeyworth - Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:52:00 EST fZyRPNVq No.37519 Reply
>>37512
When's the next election? DO you want to rise through the ranks of a major party? Or do you want to start a party? Maybe you can run with a small party just getting its start?

Does the pirate party have any seats? That's odd if they don't. The land of Kim Dotcom? But not one seat? I know he's a major douche, but maybe you can bilk him for some money for your campaign.

PROTIP: Look for seats in parliament that are being vacated next election cycle. You don't want to go against an incumbent, especially if you don't really have any qualifications.

consider going for a town/city position first. Councilor? Remember it's all about getting your face out there. Go door to door, shake hands, greet people in the streets, talk to them. Find out if there's some specific issue that's in their craw. Don't want X development happening? Don't want Y tax? Look for a simple issue, not something complex like fixing schools or transit, or making property values increase. get a simple issue. Fix it. Be responsive to your constituents. BAM! Now you've got a political powerbase. (this also works with the parliament seat).

Getting a political base is the most important step. If you can do it outside of the major parties, then grow that shit you might be able to form a minority government down the road, and be prime minister.

Although if all your connections are in an area that's heavily one party, then you should just try to rise through the ranks of that party.
>>
Nicholas Wusslehitch - Fri, 26 Jun 2015 00:47:04 EST 1Na09eb8 No.37537 Reply
>>37512
Here's what you've got to do:
Go to New Zealand's Colosseum building located in Wellington (also called the behive).
Enter through the front gate, where you'll be met by two national guardians who'll give you a choice of weapons (i'd go for the short sword to counter Key's current great sword technique).
First you'll have to qualify to face the current prime minister by defeating 10 traditional maori party warriors, 5 Labour red guards and the initial two national guardians.
Once you have defeated all of these opponents the real challenge commences.
Death battle with the KEYSTER.

Godspeed op.
>>
Reuben Crarringwell - Sat, 18 Jul 2015 00:56:10 EST KJFrEDCr No.37557 Reply
You can't be prime minister without going to the elite schools of NZ (wherever your elites go) and networking with other elites with law degrees, well typically.

You start by simply organizing and getting elected to a low level position somewhere, then scheming and plotting your way to higher power through cronyism and corruption like every single other country.

The Obama method is a good strategy. Go to top school on scholarship, join every club in the school and become leader of it, join a church but not because you're religious but because you wish to learn the public speaking game of the guy giving sermons, after your law degree go into "community leadership" which helps you network into some sort of low level political position, then get all your old Yale or Harvard friends to help you raise money and hire them as campaign managers, become POTUS or grand chancellor of new zealand or w/e.
>>
Charles Giblingdit - Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:36:02 EST ElhLyxQ2 No.38171 Reply
Import a bunch of Americans and help us get asylum citizenship, we'll live in Maiori slums on South Island and vote for anyone who passes us a joint.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.