Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

How to Self Induce Vomit

- Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:48:55 EST Xn1mllug No.37563
File: 1437421735807.jpg -(423873B / 413.94KB, 800x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to Self Induce Vomit
I try the classic method of fingers down the throat, but that only triggers short little spurts of vomit, not like a complete stomach evacuation. Is there a better method?
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !loJSOMZg0g - Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:19:29 EST NudB+HKZ No.37564 Reply
Chug liquor or ipecac.
>>
John Singercocke - Sat, 25 Jul 2015 01:46:20 EST 4qEfsWR3 No.37573 Reply
I've heard mustard mixed in warm water will do the trick.
>>
David Mankinshit - Sun, 02 Aug 2015 22:47:02 EST ruIw8hYD No.37588 Reply
>>37563
You're probably just taking your fingers out too soon.
Wiggle fingers and tickle the back of your throat. Don't stop just because you're starting to gag. Keep going until you actually start to puke and then keep going some more. You should have puke on your hand if you did it right.
>>
Floyd !R9Y/BjtepY - Tue, 08 Sep 2015 14:56:01 EST 8PhEJBo0 No.37639 Reply
this is an old thread, but if you want to limit things to the use of just your fingers, caress and finger your butthole thoroughly. stick fingers up your nose, lick em good and stick em down your throat. it would help if you drink a lot of liquid and something chunky, or like it eat some soup before hand. so much shit is gonna come out that way.

that, or chug robitussin after eating some soup with bread. if chugging itself doesn't cause you to vomit everywhere, you'll vomit everywhere 45 minutes to an hour and a half later.

drink the dirtiest whiskey you can think of, chug chug chug

get addicted to opioids and stop taking them and get withdrawals. you'll be puking all day long in terrible agony, but you will definitely be puking your guts out.

soak a benzedrex nasal inhaler cotton in robitussin syrup and maybe throw in some kind of liquor, for good measure. or maybe make some jenkem.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.