Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

british investing

- Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:29:34 EST jQztOMOM No.37642
File: 1441988974272.png -(3364B / 3.29KB, 193x96) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. british investing
Do any of you people know the best banks to set up a long term savings account ?

Is there anything better I could invest my money in in england ?

Also how do you go about buying stocks over here ? do you buy them online or through your bank or a speicial stock broker ?

Whats a good site to go on to learn about investing in the stock market and finding out how to research companies you want to invest in ?
>>
Frederick Ginderwell - Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:19:23 EST ZPF45Wjx No.37645 Reply
>>37642

Unless you plan on training yourself in it as a profession, you're probably better off putting your money in a bank rather than trading stocks yourself. Go to a reputable bank that hasn't been involved in too many scandals and explain that you have cash that you want to invest. Try a few different ones and choose the one you like the most.

So, online stock trading is a thing you don't necessarily have to go through a broker. But they will take part of what you earn. A few google searches will find you some of them, and there are practice ones where you can make sure you don't blow all your money immediately. Some people have made a decent amount of money, and many of them have good tools to help you plan what you want to do. This is much more risky than putting it in a bank.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.