Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Hacking Someones Facebook

- Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:34:04 EST qZDjnvJa No.37686
File: 1444167244137.jpg -(40794B / 39.84KB, 442x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hacking Someones Facebook
How easily is it done, can I learn to do it and what is the process, obviously I'm not trusting enough to download the 101 Facebook Hacker programs flying around the internet and I thought if anyone could explain it to me, it would be you guys.
>>
Edwin Nellerridge - Wed, 07 Oct 2015 21:25:32 EST Z9M6oY5w No.37694 Reply
I would tell you, but then you would find out your online gf is banging 100 black dudes.
>>
Jarvis Fambleville - Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:13:18 EST bkrOErn5 No.37702 Reply
>>37686
It is probably 1000x easier to get their password through social engineering than a actual 'hacking', depending on the person.

If you're in regular contact with the person you can just slip them a RAT or keylogger (Google will help here). If not, try pretending to be someone official that needs that persons account details. Send an official looking email asking for recently used passwords or something. Anyone remotely savvy will know immediately that it's bullshit but you might catch an idiot.
>>
Faggy Hunderham - Tue, 13 Oct 2015 02:44:17 EST S5DMTvxT No.37703 Reply
>>37686
I would call it lack of class, at best. Even if you could.
>>
Qwerty !TJ9qoWuqvA - Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:53:44 EST J+MJFi7i No.37709 Reply
You're not gonna be able to unless you get them to log in to a computer of yours.
Then it's easy; just have a keylogger on your pc that you can check on later.
Ottherwise, if you have to ask here, don't even dream of it
>>
James Cerringson - Tue, 03 Nov 2015 15:24:04 EST t1p/bI44 No.37716 Reply
>>37711
its just qwerty, the resident fuckface
>>
Molly Funkinville - Tue, 03 Nov 2015 21:11:36 EST ThtZ7wJf No.37717 Reply
>>37711
Fine, I want to be a god. So /howto/... how do I break free from this infernal mortal coil and become as light?

DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
Esther Shittingshaw - Sat, 07 Nov 2015 21:24:17 EST oMvxsTnm No.37723 Reply
I miss the bacon ultimate cheeseburger. No Jack In The Box in the northeast.
>>
Ebenezer Packlecocke - Fri, 20 Nov 2015 22:55:25 EST J+MJFi7i No.37730 Reply
>>37711
There's a difference between learning a more basic task from a guide and learning how to "hack sum1s fb account heehe"
>>
Nell Dandlespear - Sat, 21 Nov 2015 19:14:07 EST dmjnNDtw No.37731 Reply
Those facebook hacker programs are obvious traps. People get into facebook through social engineering, spoofing recovery like caller ID to get into gmail/fb if they have it activated (most do), and targeting the user with phishing attempts via email which still work.

You don't want to do this, spying on people is inherently disgusting behavior, if you don't trust somebody in your life then stop hanging around them don't become wannabe NSA. You can also fuck something up and end up in jail so unless you're Jason Bourne and can run around your city or live in Russia with no extradition don't even try to break into any modern social media site the game isn't as easy as it was 10 years ago.

nb old thread
>>
Priscilla Shakewill - Sun, 10 Jan 2016 08:07:17 EST /Eyfo5dI No.37784 Reply
>>37702
Suggest me some good keylogger for Windows 7 laptop?
>>
Frederick Honkinfuck - Thu, 14 Jan 2016 12:50:18 EST 7QvK/We4 No.37785 Reply
>>37784
Just don't mate.... The way this is going you're at the VERY best (5% chance I recon) going to find a successful tool that you're happy with

OR

Get a fucking virus and have to format your PC (which you don't have backed up)
>>
Faggy Nenkincheck - Tue, 09 Feb 2016 20:29:57 EST GIwfaS6w No.37821 Reply
Okay OP here, so some people have got the wrong end of the stick so allow me to clarify. The reason for the hacking was nothing to do with not trusting someone in my life or for spying, it was for pure sabotage. I work for a local company who has recently had a company move into the town trying to do the same thing at a lower quality simply to undercut us and take our business. It wasn't working so they resorted to destroying our advertising material and the like actively trying to hurt our business. They do a lot of their promotion through Facebook and I wanted to take a shot at them where it would hurt most. If that's not possible I understand and I'll move along however I'm a fast learner and if there were some sort of guide or help for something like that I think I'd have a shot at learning it. Cheers anyway guys.
>>
Phoebe Driggledock - Sat, 13 Feb 2016 00:01:28 EST 8G9YSvgE No.37823 Reply
>>37821
Them being a dick to you doesn't mean you can break the law and hack their facebook.
If they really did destroy your advertising materials and are actually trying to "hurt your business", why don't you take legal action for slander or destruction of property. Talk to a lawyer and see if they think you have a case against them.

Hacking their facebook, even if you were successful, wouldn't increase the amount of trust any of your clients have for you.

Regardless of if a lawyer thinks you have a case or not - It's time to be the better man OP, if the other business is undercutting you at a lower quality, make sure your clients are aware of the high quality that your company provides (and that you stand behind your work). Don't slander the other company, that's immature and childish, just talk about the benefits your company. If a client asks "why shouldn't I use this other company", don't talk shit about the other company it just tells the potential client that your insecure. Keep the client focused on your business and keep the topic of the other company to a minimum.

Like really, this is salesmen 101.
>>
Albert Neshstock - Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:25:16 EST k0aOsPvv No.37869 Reply
>>37823

You sounds like an idiot. Let's just meditate on o ur thought experiments to better understand morality. Why can't you just olay moce with the other kids? (christian businessman 101)
>>
Hugh Bashwill - Thu, 19 May 2016 03:27:36 EST 2guhuDH5 No.37952 Reply
>>37686
I will tell you one way I used to hack peoples facebooks put it involves prior knowledge and luck.
Lets say you created your facebook page 4 years ago. Would you still have that same e-mail? Probably not.
Figure out what e-mail they made their face book with and if it doesnt exist anymore youre in luck (most companies get rid of e-mail addresses after so much time of inactivity)
Create their e-mail, do the "lost password" and have it send the reset link to the original e-mail they made their facebook with
and voila, youre in.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.