Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Fleeing

- Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:31:18 EST JA1HVk9t No.37737
File: 1448307078560.jpg -(42497B / 41.50KB, 400x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fleeing
I will try to keep this as short as possible people.

I know someone, a woman, who is Lebanese and has 2 children. She is married but they are basically separated. The guy he is I think technically a sociopath and he uses his own kids as pawns in his game. He doe snot love them and he does not live with her or his 2 kids anymore, but does see them sometimes. Example he took them on a 40km journey on a motorbike with no helmets and they are like 10 and 12 yo, also it was cold and now they are ill.

Anyway she wants to the country because Lebanese law is such that the man has all of the power when it comes to custody of kids through a divorce and many other things. She wants to flee. She does not know how and I a wondering what would be the best place, way and how? The main thing here is for the kids sake, this guy is terrible and ruining many lives

Any further details that are needed I will provide them
Thanks in advance
>>
Phyllis Bemblestudging - Mon, 07 Dec 2015 21:35:33 EST NbBLUzz2 No.37749 Reply
1449542133495.jpg -(15170B / 14.81KB, 450x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You either have to have family outside of Lebanon who can organize y'all a ticket out of Beirut (had a friends cousin who fled her husband in Byblos>Beirut>Cyprus>Greece>Australia) or jump ship to Damascus and hope you can get to Jordan before IS nuts push south or Assad starts rekin shit.

Hope your friend gets out alright, Insh'Allahu.
>>
Nigger Clonnerlut - Tue, 05 Jan 2016 06:48:24 EST H4kkfYFO No.37779 Reply
Sounds like a lot from one side of the baby
but not a plan from the other side
It's the escape of 3.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.