Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

/howto/ secretly video record on the go

- Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:57:34 EST POi0L6So No.37873
File: 1458827854061.jpg -(20878B / 20.39KB, 564x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. /howto/ secretly video record on the go
I'm looking for a method of secretly video recording on the go - i.e. during walking adventures abroad so i'm not 'that guy' holding a fancy camera/phone device and pointing it around like a trashy tourist..

A not too shabby resolution & enough battery life and storage for using on/off throughout the day, with minimal faffing around (on/off button) would be ideal.
Products exist for this purpose and I'll list several below but I'm interested in YOUR thoughts on the matter.

Welcoming suggestions and potetial problems. Such as how to conceal device under casual clothes and use it without anyone noticing.
>>
Sidney Trotdale - Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:18:53 EST POi0L6So No.37874 Reply
1458829133061.jpg -(75301B / 73.54KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Alreet. I'm not a bona fide suit wearer so i'm not sure about how well a button style camera would conceal in the button hole of a casual shirt - upper pocket of or back pack/sholder strap pocket.
;
pic related is this: 640x480 video resolution, mini SD and TF card memory, usb cable slot.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-DV-Spy-Button-Camera-Hidden-DVR-Camcorder-Detect-CAM-8GB-Video-Sound-Record/291509813707

Another similar model here: http://www.dictaphones.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SPEMIN4GB

As you can see, lens looks kinda like an actual button. Where does the rest of the unit sit? Gotta be inconspicuous as possible. Especially travelling in an unsafe urban area where you want to keep your wits about ye.
inb4 someone suggests HD video recording glasses - can't be sacked with that.

a teeny video recording camera module *Wired* to an android phone, microcomputer or battery+storage drive or something.. was kinda what I had imagined. (Discreet!)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.