Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

North American sassafras extraction

- Sun, 23 Oct 2016 16:10:58 EST 30V5qSNf No.38106
File: 1477253458579.jpg -(2439637B / 2.33MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. North American sassafras extraction
So say I found some sassafras albidum trees. From my understanding this is a source of safrole to make mdxx chems. Wikipedia says it's not economical to extract safrole from on a large scale but small scale can be done. Can anyone point me in the right direction with what to do with this? I know the roots and root bark require a steam distillation process to isolate the essential oils. But like, guides/tutorials on how to do this anyone? I'm sure that since there's dmt extraction teks for all sorts of plant sources, all around the web there's bound to be some for this, I just can't seem to find it
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Fri, 28 Oct 2016 23:45:05 EST 3PXg4GDE No.38112 Reply
1477712705535.jpg -(131882B / 128.79KB, 331x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Looks like safrole is soluble in alcohol, so buying a bottle of Everclear would be a good start.

I don't know the details, but try looking up steam distillation methods for something like mint (since mint also contains alcohol-soluble aromatic compounds). The technique probably transfers to sassafras root bark.

>tfw sassafras is supposed to be native to my area but it's actually not because of the poorly-drained soil

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.