Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

finding or making fakes

- Tue, 07 Feb 2017 03:52:17 EST QtMXdWt6 No.38202
File: 1486457537632.jpg -(102832B / 100.42KB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. finding or making fakes
how to find or make quality fake legal documents (id's, drivers licenses, birth certificates and passports)
>>
Phoebe Munderson - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:03:25 EST 8mDMJWOF No.38730 Reply
do you want all those documents for one identity?
If it were me, I'd make my own by scanning documents that I already have and manipulating them in photoshop. If you don't have the document then it is harder but still possible to find hi res pics or create your own if you can't find quality images.
>>
Edwin Socklewater - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 04:18:19 EST hxXJFBSr No.38732 Reply
If one has the means to obtain a legit birth certificate, the rest may follow easy enough. Forget about a realistic fake ID these days. Although, if one knows people from dept of motor vehicles, they may be able to get a drivers license that will pass. Think illegal immigrants, how they get one. Using a deceased persons identity to get a birth certificate is unethical, and would likely fail.

A guy tried to get one, and the persons at the department of human resources or whatever it's called in a nearby town as it was at the time eas a relative of the person who died. The Judge, was a small town, was related in a way?

The additions compounded. The person (deceased victim) was killed by a DUI driver, the person trying to obtain the certificate was going to use it to get into bars. He was like 20, legal drinking was 21. SO, in all I believe he got the max penalties, like two years in jail, + massive fines.

But surely on what is known as the dark net, there may be people who can counterfeit correctly enough. Butt it would have to be profitable. Counterfeiting measures are pretty strong for today's IDs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.