Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Parents suck

- Thu, 08 Jun 2017 17:25:08 EST 53quTqPa No.38330
File: 1496957108950.jpg -(270031B / 263.70KB, 794x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Parents suck
What can I do about poverty windows? I have these 400 year old windows made of wood because I live in the country and I'm poor as fuck. They all smell like mildew so bad I literally can't even go upstairs to my own house. The only time they smell really bad is when the sun hits them which lucky me they get direct sunlight all day long.

For some reason it's just my windows and no one else's. I have a bedroom and a spare room I sleep in and r wry day I wake up all I can smell is the strongest mildew smell in the world and burning plastic. It's literally like god is targeting me and there's nothing I can do about it the windows are so fucking bad they pro ably need like a whole fucking crew that costs more than the house or the whole thing just needs to be fuvking condemned. I literally don't even have a place to sleep I don't get how I'm supposed to work and shit. I'm poor so I don't even have s proper couch my couch is like 3 foot long and I get a headache just sleeping on it.

I told my dad about it and said it smells really really really fucking musty which obviously means mold and mildew and he's like "oh that's just because it old" he thinks the window smells like that from old age not mildew.
>>
Jarvis Sammerhall - Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:03:48 EST rrJice6a No.38331 Reply
get a tape measure. find the dimensions of the windows you wish to replace. order new windows using the internet. replace them. perhaps in between removal and installation, clean the whole area with diluted bleach
>>
Doris Blubbermin - Thu, 29 Jun 2017 03:10:50 EST 2c6pJr/D No.38349 Reply
Hang a large blanket over it to cover it up. Put some silica gel on the ledge between the blanket and the window

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.