Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Homeland defense

- Mon, 16 Jul 2018 21:01:41 EST 78UHN0Ec No.38581
File: 1531789301649.jpg -(2937879B / 2.80MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Homeland defense
I have 23 acres of land, mostly wooded and would like to find advice on how I could defend this land or use it to my advantage in a doomsday scenario. Not only scavenging for resources but defending against invaders.
>>
Shitting Hendleway - Fri, 03 Aug 2018 15:14:58 EST mOJSvyD2 No.38601 Reply
Build a bomb shelter, breed livestock, underground armory, try to find well water
>>
Shit Fuckingham - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:59:51 EST EZb1YPtB No.38648 Reply
defend it by keeping up on your property taxes and maintaining your fence. you have plenty of room to grow your own food. you have to have a good water supply and shelter, maybe get a yurt kit or something that won't piss off local building inspectors. keep it legal so they can't take it from you. and the best weapons for self defense are the ones carried by your local constabulary. you don't want to get in trouble for wasting a zombie. you want doors that you can lock securely. fresh air, freedom, that's what it's all about. make friends locally, maybe join a volunteer firehouse or a church or something for networking, so you know who to call to back you up. these things are important, and too many people ignore warning signs. because you're in the sticks you're going to need some wheels as well, keep that jalopy in tip top shape, and don't lose your license aka your lifeline to foolhardiness like a dui.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.