Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

how do I e-socialize?

- Sat, 25 May 2019 16:42:53 EST DTOmdZXV No.38707
File: 1558816973468.jpg -(33007B / 32.23KB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how do I e-socialize?
tl;dr version: how do I befriend women online? Not for sexting/fucking, just chatting and bonding.

Hello /howto/; dating shit like tinder or okcupid is rather useless and more like meat-markets regardless of how much they try to steer away from that, hence why I'm looking for advise on an app or website to post an ad/profile specifically with the goal of finding a person (preferably a human female) to chat with and have a sort of long-distance friendship.

Ideally this would be entirely text-based (no pics, because I'm fugly) and if it makes any difference, I'm into geeky stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh and video games even though I'm an old man (31yo wizard).

Any input is appreciated.
>>
Phoebe Blackforth - Sun, 26 May 2019 00:31:07 EST EZb1YPtB No.38708 Reply
you could like, get involved in various facebook groups. like something like um... essential oils and alchemy... or yu-gi-oh or whatever you're into... my dnd crew is international and half fem.
also, talk to people about art.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.