Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Money on the side

- Wed, 26 Jun 2019 11:21:20 EST VC+8VL32 No.38719
File: 1561562480475.jpg -(118296B / 115.52KB, 610x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Money on the side
So, I'm working a job, and I'm making some money. Problem is, it's not enough money and I've slipped into having to borrow a few times. Seeking out a better job is going to take a while and in the meantime I need some extra cash to supplement what I'm already making.

What are some things I can do to earn a bit of cash? Actual money, not gift cards or coupons, or pre-paid credit cards that suck 7-10% of your money out for any transactions or withdrawals.
>>
Martin Honeyworth - Thu, 27 Jun 2019 22:21:58 EST ZPK+EhqL No.38720 Reply
rip the copper pipes out of your walls and sell it to the local meth dealer junkyard owner. if you play your cards right maybe you can run meth for him
>>
Martha Snodville - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 18:24:30 EST cNKTYJ0o No.38722 Reply
>>38719
just run up to people and knock them over, then take their belongings and run
>>
Nathaniel Beckleham - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 07:18:03 EST ZvaG6MKR No.38725 Reply
>>38719
What lengths are you willing to go to? I guarantee there are ways staring you in the face (almost certainly)
>>
Cornelius Simblefene - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 03:02:50 EST MDoXMPzc No.38731 Reply
>>38725

Nothing that would send me to prison, preferably.
>>
Charlotte Cunnertag - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:20:28 EST vdCvr/CI No.38733 Reply
tout any skills you have, generally and to people you know. Stuff like web dev, painting & decorating, lawn mowing, busking, etc
>>
Gurnuk - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:42:44 EST jAbOt9+r No.38787 Reply
>>38719
My advice take online surveys, then just wait it out. I'm sure someone is gona get blackmailed. I agree it's hard to get any extra money due to people becoming a credit in it self through temp oinions that do nothing but take away your standard of living for quick cash. If I had my way I would just use it as a means to an end, a simple flat rate of 500 hundred takin out of your wage for a drecit hire to the company... Instead of the blurred contract of keeping people within a temporary contract. It should be illigal to span these things passed 2 weeks as their needs to be a standard to holding the temp contact held accountable to the clerk's. not ohh we still have hope he will make it in 1 month down the line. The best temp agency I worked at put me through 40 different work sites throughout the year. I didn't like it, as the people got more and more evil about things in that span.
In short if you need an extra money indorsement. Shit take that smart test that offers like 500,000 for an idea you wish to pursue. Grant consulses are the best way to get a collective amount of money.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.