Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Creating a small van garden

- Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:43:17 EST jAbOt9+r No.38781
File: 1571416997472.jpg -(2582824B / 2.46MB, 3456x4608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Creating a small van garden
I'm trying to make a small garden, need advice to what can create an environment that pests, lice ECT. Won't bother me. As well I want to know what things can help me with non-waste life style when on the road?What plants can help with keeping these bugs at Bay? Aslo things that create a minimal cleaning environment It's just a project. Please feel free to add as many ideas as you can.
>>
Ian Sankinhadge - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 23:30:36 EST vhc1aMHY No.38786 Reply
>>38781
Good luck on the garden. Hope it works out. If you run through all the steps of setting up a garden, it should, so there's little cause to expect it wouldn't work out. Are you growing foods? What are you producing exactly? I'm kinda interested in setting up a garden one day, it would be good to learn about one. I can get a head start on making one once I get the opportunity to. I am seeking to learn here. I've got full attention. This is a good time to be the archetypal student. I'm gonna be over this information like white on rice. I could see an instance of learning talent here, I have to know. lol I am taking pleasure in this interaction at this point for the record.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.