Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Sorry if this is the wrong place

- Fri, 08 Mar 2019 23:56:56 EST aR1s6vtf No.25034
File: 1552107416794.jpg -(29121B / 28.44KB, 474x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Sorry if this is the wrong place
How do you keep from psyching yourself out after a bad experience?

I had my first bad jenkem hit maybe a year and a half ago. I've jenked maybe once or twice since then. It seems like every time I do it I can't help but thinking "okay, this time isn't going to be like that one time... I'm going to stay calm and everything is going to be fine." But of course that becomes like my central thought, and it never ends well... It's never quite "bad" but I end up in some strange place where I'm just trying to wait it out while pretending I'm not trying to wait it out. I'm never able to open up the way I'm used to. There's fear... Deep deep down. I don't know how to get past it. I want to get past it, because I feel that I still have so many lessons to learn. And I'm frustrated because I feel like I'm unable to get back to that place I was before where I was just curious and open to whatever needed to be shown to me. There's a tension that I can't get rid of... I can't help but take everything way too seriously.

Sorry for rambling.
>>
Jenkem Israel - Sat, 09 Mar 2019 15:17:06 EST E/LMgznD No.25035 Reply
it may be time to flush your habit for good. What makes you keep coming back? The pure euphoria? The dank feeling you get in your lungs? the Russel Crow hallucinations? Try getting a buddy to give you some of their jenk. You might just be making bad batches. Your anxiety will come through in your brew. Good luck
>>
Phoebe Gunnercocke - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 11:26:20 EST yJwlKpC+ No.25036 Reply
>>25035
this, jenk from a depressed or anxious person will contain jenkylene acetate which actually antagonizes the jN-κ3 receptor (which is mainly responsible for the stereotypcial fecanoid experience.) there are a lot fewer studies on the effects of these types of jenkyl salts so be very careful with your dosage.
>>
Angus Cheffingpog - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:53:05 EST mHq8lmcW No.25037 Reply
>>25036
i always found it interesting how jenk from people who are depressed can have a negative effect on you. jenk seems to be a more spiritual drug than most as not only is it literally coming from your body, but it is also an effective way to spread certain energies... i find that if i use jenk from somebody who is in a bad place, let's say some kind of sketchy jenk dealer from a rough side of town... it's not the same type of experience as if i get a brew from a good friend of mine that i know is in a good place

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.