Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

jenk on da go

!kj3KJ4EQ7g - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 18:53:21 EST lEjHa+I7 No.25156
File: 1565650401965.jpg -(54266B / 52.99KB, 970x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. jenk on da go
sup /jenk/

i've been setting up a mobile jenk lab with old Franzia wine bags, and i gotta say, i think this is the future, boys. something about brewing in malleable plastic really brings the jenkylamide out in this brew. trace amounts of wine left in the bag contribute to its earthy yet floral bouquet. try it!!

1) shit and piss in an old Franzia bag (i used a funnel when i had diarrhea)
2) add a small spoonful of sugar (for flavor)
3) reattach the spigot, be sure its closed
4) stuff the bag back inside the box

you can test your brew by attaching a balloon to the end of the spigot, turning it on, and gently squeezing the box to 'burp' a few hits of jenk into the balloon.

jenkboxes are great for parties, get-togethers, and just general jenking on the go. the added benefit of the box is that not only is it easy to conceal from cops, but you could even turn someone onto jenk unknowingly, should they try to get a glass of 'wine'
>>
Esther Blussleridge - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:21:33 EST iEjJiFak No.25158 Reply
Jesus you must be out of your LIVING MIND, friend.
>>
Stewart Pisshands - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 08:51:07 EST E/LMgznD No.25165 Reply
This is really innovative and gives me hope that one day jenk researchers will be able to reduce it to a vapeable concentrate but obviously we’re years away from that kind of jenking.

Also, maybe I’m just a purist snob, but I would never add sugar to my brew! Maybe for a 100 lb female on her first huff just to take the edge off hahaha! But to each their own. I don’t mean to be harsh on a butt brother

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.