Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

chunks vs liquid

- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:44:06 EST lEjHa+I7 No.25169
File: 1566510246129.jpg -(90258B / 88.14KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. chunks vs liquid
sup /jenk/

i was trying to figure out a way to speed up my brews. while vintage aged jenks like Iraqi Mudbomb and Persian Puff are legendary for their strength and intensity, all the recipes i've found have never specified whether to use liquid or solid clumps in the brew. now i understand that with time, even the meanest turd will liquefy, but wouldnt it be more effective to use diarrhea, or at least use a potato masher on the bigger clumps? considering that 5-MeO-jNK requires a larger surface area to develop, doesnt it make sense to use liquid matter?

i've managed to take a week or two off of my brew times by using a blender to prep the jenk mixture. a few minutes on 'smooth' renders a nice silky jenk starter. i encourage you all to try it!

and for the love of god, make sure you have a dedicated blender just for jenk. you dont wanna wake up hungover one morning and blend up your protein shake in the wrong one.
>>
Ebenezer Piddletack - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:19:51 EST Jg0y7Wbx No.25170 Reply
In a perfect world, sure. But not everyone lives in a place where it's legal. Personally I've ordered in freeze dried inputs from Appalachia that were deeply dank when rehydrated.
>>
John Wayne !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 06:17:56 EST SSmXf+FI No.25196 Reply
>>25169
Special care must be taken, OP, it's not as simple as liquid pooters resulting in faster brew, additional piss has to be added for every unit of liquidity, doesn't take a genius to realize that this can spiral out exponentially to a point you need so much liquid for an effective brew that you'll need a whole pool of fermented sewage. It could work if you have a personal pool and redirect ventilation to lets say the living quarters, but if folks brown out, you guys may not live to see another day. RIP
>>
Polly Drudgedudge - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 00:55:06 EST W6ig4kxM No.25197 Reply
>>25170
> I've ordered in freeze dried inputs from Appalachia that were deeply dank when rehydrated.

u got fent laced chinese counterfeits sent to you in the mail, don't fall for that scam.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.