Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Hidden secrets revealed?

- Mon, 02 Sep 2019 01:36:19 EST GW/Ba+DD No.25182
File: 1567402579108.jpg -(40865B / 39.91KB, 376x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hidden secrets revealed?
How many mothers on maternity leave caring for their babies do you think get jenked as all fuck using the diapers as source material for jenkane gas isolation? If had to hang around and do nothing but watch soap operas and care for a baby all day I know I'd spend some time making jenk and getting wasted, so I bet those mothers do too.
>>
Hugh Gonderbire - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 01:39:22 EST GW/Ba+DD No.25183 Reply
also can you make jenk directly from dairy products or does the milk need to be processes through a mammal digestive tract first? making jenk without using any shit would be a neat trick, might help the stuff gain wider acceptance, they might even legalize it in oregon if there wasn't so much fecal matter involved.
>>
stompy !kj3KJ4EQ7g - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 07:03:18 EST lEjHa+I7 No.25184 Reply
>>25183
i dont understand you newfags at all. look bro, you cant just sniff farts and expect to get high. you cant ferment milk to make jenk. it doesnt make jenk. it makes CHEESE, retard.

jenk is so easy, african children can do it.

get bottle and balloon
mash up your piss 'n shit
pour it in the bottle
attach balloon
leave bottle in the sun for a week

its so easy. what is wrong with you?

jenk moar, and NB
>>
Cedric Sollerlock - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 23:42:18 EST +k8VAfHJ No.25187 Reply
>>25184
OK, but explain this to me, when the mother produces milk out of her tits and feeds it to the baby with the expressed intent to collect the baby's feces later on and are awesome jenk out of it, what purpose is the baby serving?
Why can't we make the technological leap to produce jenkanes without involving shit?
I don't see why filthy butts and anuses have to necessarily be part of the process.
>>
Hannah Blythefuck - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 15:51:14 EST OEJdUMyu No.25188 Reply
>>25184
Get with the times, grandpa. My dealer got a stock of jenk vape carts last week. The aroma in INTENSIFIED
>>
Martha Bummlekot - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 02:27:25 EST QTXRvdMp No.25199 Reply
>>25182
>hidden secrets
More like taboo PedoJenkem.
How dare you ferment the forbidden fruit?
It's wrong, and disgusting, that's what it is.

If you want something like it but without the taboo (and less dangerous intoxication, an undeveloped gut-flora doesn't have the protection to fend itself against infectious growths), you hire a virgin girl of age (best to obey the laws of your country, it could be misinterpreted as something sexual), a shit-maiden if you please, to be the vessel of your jenkem precursor.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.