420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Sticking my Foot in the Dutch Kiddie Pool by Nell Muttingworth - Thu, 22 Dec 2016 21:22:22 EST ID:RH+DJ+MI No.12729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1482459742656.jpg -(102059B / 99.67KB, 674x446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 102059
So I have duolingo to practice my French. Im not horrible and Im not great. Im getting better as I have regular conversation in the language. My goal is to live in Quebec for awhile since its bilingual.

But I have an interest in learning Swedish,Dutch and German since I may also desire to go those places. I know all three have similarities and differences. Though I am unsure of how great those differences are. I've messed around with German before and it seems like something I could pick up. I just tried Dutch and its like a different universe I've heard it on some TV shows and movies and its sort of weird even compared to Swedish.

Do you guys have any advise suggestions or questions?
>>
Frederick Gucklestone - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 00:02:11 EST ID:yrO7zLOv No.12732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>12729
Just so you know, despite the presence of a large number of anglophones in Montreal and some other areas, Quebec is not in fact bilingual. Quebec is technically monolingual with the official language being French (Quebecois).
New Brunswick is the only officially bilingual province in Canada.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.