Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Local insults

- Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:00:11 EST YfZha+8z No.11307
File: 1398715211366.gif -(325906B / 318.27KB, 255x162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Local insults
http://boards.420chan.org/b/res/3602430.php

I was having a moment of thought on the fact that 'sucks' literally means to suck a dick, so every time in daytime TV someone says 'this thing sucks a big fat veiny dick' but people don't reocognise it as that, just as a general negative descriptive term.

So what are some good ones in your local vicinity? A pretty all-engrossing one from the UK that you yankfags may not be familiar with is 'gimp' for someone with bad taste or poor social skills - you're a gimp mate. Probably tantamount to calling someone a bitch, although less to do with them being a pussy.

Another local par via articulate is 'whopper', which I'm not actually sure the origins are, but its a good one to say.
>>
Emma Pickford - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:27:35 EST 2/R9YCI7 No.11308 Reply
In the US gimp is a slur against the disabled. A "gimp walk" is a limp.
>>
Basil Fambleman - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:32:57 EST QlmvaOZr No.11309 Reply
What's up with Aussies and the word Cunt?

"oi stop being a cunt m8"
>>
Hamilton Babblehood - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:32:38 EST enGe4vf8 No.11310 Reply
1398720758832.png -(2277731B / 2.17MB, 1024x1608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Finland reporting in.

Vittu is perhaps the most common curse here. It literaly means cunt. It's used more like fuck is used in the US though. There's a lot of variations and combinations of it. A comman one is vitutus or vituttaa which refers to a state of being seriously pissed of.

Vittupää = cunt/fuckhead
Painu vittuun = fuck off (lit. go to a cunt)
Vitun mahtavaa = fucking awesome
Minua vituttaa = I'm fucking pissed

Some words refering to the male genitals are also used as expletives, such as kyrpä, molo, mulkku. Molopää = dickface. Mulkku jätkä = a dick dude.

Words describing the human asshole are naturaly used too. Persläpi, perseenreikä = asshole.

There's some commonly used swear words derived from religious stuff like saatana, helvetti, perkele and jumalauta. Saatana just means Satan, helvetti means hell. Perkele is Finnish for devil and is derived from the name of an ancient pagan deity. Jumalauta is kinda like the english goddamn but is actually a contraction of god help (Jumala auta).

They're often just used as expletives, like if you hit your toe on the door you might just shout out PERKELE! in rage. Perkele sounds delighting with the Finnish rolling R's. Perkele, saatana and helvetti are also used in adjective form to insult someone or to potentiate insults. If used as an adjective they have kinda the same connotation as goddamn in English too. Helvetin persläpi = goddamn asshole.

There's a number of ethnic slurs too. Neekeri, nekru = unjolly word for african people, jutku = jew, ryssä = russian, rättipää = arabs (lit. rag head), karvakäsi = turkish and such (lit. hairy arms). There's also a borderline slur mamu, which is shorthand for immigrant (maahanmuuttaja, "someone who moved to a land"). It's more neutral than calling a black man nekru (you'd get punched in the face) but has some negative undertones.

Bonus round: AP on homo = OP is a fag
>>
Edwin Chusslestock - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:51:54 EST gTTjGEaT No.11311 Reply
What's up with Canadians saying eh?
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !2SS1V5p/xk - Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:23:54 EST 1SEc9W+7 No.11312 Reply
>>11311
I don't know what you're talking aboot, eh.
>>
cursive - Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:18:58 EST wVsBYtdh No.11314 Reply
>>11307
OH! i like this.
Bloodclot is a braindead /dis zombie ^yo
brick is a ts who really isn't brite and whose endocrine systems won't respond cause they're fakin it. aka /cd/ um yea said that.

wo3de0pen2you3da4ren4kan4 kou~~~~ some good stuff from our old S@NY FR3dddddddddddzzzzzzzzzzzzininin classes audit some REAL good ones from a real chan. szechuan//

will report back with more of these but it was something to the effect of
MAY YOUR CON BE BORN WITH A PERFORATED ANUS

spoiler alert for real mah nigga patois f33l meh mon? jamaiiieecan blackkk he3 some wierd low island chinese with like 8 tones. he and/or/is awesome.
like at life and at drag, performance, comp0000s3s music @omewhere nao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA&list=RDMT-g8hxysKA
>>
Shitting Sobbleman - Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:43:29 EST VPjufvVg No.11322 Reply
One of my favorites:
>pičkopaćenik

Translated from Serbian, it means something close to "pussy sufferer" or "pussy pauper".
It's basically a description of someone desperate for pussy, with the most negative and condescending connotation.

This label is given, for example, to those guys who can't stop talking about women and sex (often as if they're the top expert) though they rarely, if ever, have it, to those guys that would fuck anything that moves though nothing that moves would fuck them... etc, you get the idea, you all know people like that.

It's surprisingly effective in putting people down.
The Russian language has an identical insult. If English had such an insult, I'd probably end up overusing it on 420chan.
>>
Fanny Pinderforth - Wed, 30 Apr 2014 08:00:22 EST NqJL1ymG No.11323 Reply
>>11322
NB but I really want to say I love this word because it seems so much better than calling someone an overcompensating closeted faggot. Which you know is dumb coming from someone not straight.
>>
Basil Hannerkidging - Thu, 01 May 2014 07:55:17 EST SSGMeqji No.11329 Reply
cor blimey ya drongo im rooted
>>
Hannah Hettingwater - Thu, 08 May 2014 12:09:29 EST +0AEOoiD No.11352 Reply
>>11346
***操你妈个逼

What you typed is correct, but almost every Chinese person I've spoken with about this is completely unaware of the characters 肏 and 屄. I guess that 的 becomes 个 because it rolls of the tongue a little better.
>>
James Cremmertit - Thu, 08 May 2014 14:01:55 EST TyOKHcGI No.11353 Reply
In parts of New Zealand, the word "scux" can refer to, umm,

hmm. Fuck.

I'm not sure, actually.
>>
Edward Bemmerfutch - Sat, 10 May 2014 11:38:43 EST JZi2WmK1 No.11361 Reply
I love "enculé" in French
en- in
-cul- ass
-é for the adjective, -er for the verb
So literally it means "fucked in the ass". It can be used as an insult and it's a quite strong one, but it can also express jealousy or admiration, for example if someone won the lottery, or scores an awesome goal during a football game you can say "ah l'enculé ! " and it's not really negative, but when you think about it you're basically calling the guy a faggot.
"Va te faire enculer" (go get fucked in the ass) is a a nice, more offensive version of fuck off.
>>
>>
Fuck Fennerspear - Sun, 11 May 2014 22:43:10 EST v8HtwEYi No.11362 Reply
"you're not from around here, are you?"
means "you don't belong in my town"
>>
Eliza Blellybury - Thu, 15 May 2014 12:29:06 EST efZ3EyaB No.11383 Reply
Argentine here.

You can start a fight here if you call someone "Boludo de mierda" or "Pelotudo de mierda". I'd translate it as fucking asshole, but literally boludo and pelotudo means big-balled or something, and mierda means shit, so it'd be like "shitty big-balled"

"Cagón" would translate as Pussy, but literally means someone who shits a lot or something
>>
Esther Crarringshaw - Fri, 16 May 2014 17:07:56 EST v0kjm3jw No.11386 Reply
>>11383 hahaha, oh wow.
Argentina truly has the highest value insults, you get 2in1 - combining two most usual themes, genitals and excrement, in one single phrase
>>
Hannah Goshbury - Sun, 25 May 2014 04:02:10 EST 7t5vBXSp No.11418 Reply
I speak a coastal Salishan language not gonna name it cause it's such a localized language it might as well be personal info.
Anyways we don't have any curse words so insults usually involve comparing people to animals and one of the worse insults is to call someones mother a dog.
In my language dog as an insult has the implications of sleeping around and especially not really giving a shit who it is you're sleeping with.
So basically it's saying your mom is an indiscriminate slut.
>>
Graham Magglehood - Wed, 04 Jun 2014 03:08:57 EST YOq0itLt No.11439 Reply
>>11322
Slavic languages are too similar
pičko - pussy (Serbian)
Pička - pussy (Croatian)
I'd bet they are pronounced the same, or at least similarly.
>>
Graham Magglehood - Wed, 04 Jun 2014 03:12:28 EST YOq0itLt No.11440 Reply
>>11439
Also
Jedi govna - eat shit
Like: yeti govnah
Nb
>>
Eliza Worthingspear - Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:48:16 EST ShTHqftr No.11441 Reply
>>11439
Serbian and Croatian are not two separate languages, they're just dialects of the same language, that's why they're the same. The reason why they're not called the common name anymore (Serbo-Croatian, as it used to be called when I went to school) since the 90's is purely political, not linguistic.

If you compare Serbo-Croatian with another Slavic language, an actual different language like Czech or Russian and not just a different dialect, they're not nearly that similar. As a native Serbian speaker, I can always understand a Croat perfectly, every word, but I wouldn't understand almost anything a Czech or Russian says, maybe a word here or there would sound familiar.
>>
Cedric Hindletune - Wed, 04 Jun 2014 21:51:12 EST brgMdTGF No.11443 Reply
my fave in chile is "andate a la chucha" which is basically "fuck off" but more intense because "a la chucha" means "really far."
so it's like: fuck off really far!!!!!!!

also they use the word "weon" which can mean dude or mate, or as an insult like dick or asshole.

an ugly insult from the UK that i like to use is "twat" - it's just so hideous
>>
Walter Goodfuck - Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:42:28 EST irSshtln No.11454 Reply
Russian:

Пиздeц ( Piz-dyetz) = Fuck, Shit, (emphatic statement, also incredibly coarse)
Пиздa (Piz-Da) = pussy
Мaндa (Man-Da) = pussy
Хуй (Huy) = Dick
eбaть (Yebat) = Fuck (verb)
eбaть нa хуй (Yebat na huy) = Fuck off on a dick (literal) - English Equivalent: Fuck you!

Aussie:
Bogan = Aussie Redneck (country folk with a penchant for alcohol and teenage pregnancy)

Slag (offensive to women), Wench (offensive to women), Bird (a pretty girl), Bewg (a bong), to punch or to rip a bewg (to smoke a cone)
>>
Barnaby Climmlelock - Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:10:49 EST YOq0itLt No.11471 Reply
>>11441
Odd, I've know Croats who would understand most of what the ruskies and czechs say. But that is entirely anectodatal. Thank you for clearing that up though.
(>>11439 here)
>>
Nathaniel Niggerwell - Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:37:24 EST HJKlShZi No.11472 Reply
they say me cago a lot here

me cago en dios i shit on god
me cago en la leche i shit in the milk
me cago en tu madre i shit on your mother
me cago en tu puta madre i shit on your whore-mother

People say this all the time, little kids and everything. Or they say "meca"

To me fuck and shit and cunt, which are as bad as it gets in English, seem so so tame compared to things like fuck your mother or shit on your mother.. these aren't creative people or particularly angry people.. these are normal people saying this stuff every time something goes slightly awry
>>
Fuck Drickleham - Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:47:40 EST bairN3wR No.11476 Reply
>>11322
in turkish we have "am budalası", lit. fool for a pussy.
with the exact same meaning.
>>
Phyllis Womblehed - Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:51:55 EST G2vsXfXo No.11477 Reply
In Dutch we say some horrible stuff, usually related to diseases and stuff.
It's pretty easy because of the word 'lijer' (pronounced like something between liar and layer), literally translates to someone who suffers from something.
The most common one is 'kankerlijer' which basically means: wish you had cancer.
There's also tyfuslijer = wish you had typhoid.
Kankerhond = cancerous dog
Kankerjood = cancerous jew
You can pretty much put cancer in front of any other word and it's a catchy sounding curseword.

A few others
Klootzak = literally its: bag of nards, but it originates from some medieval slang, used as our version of asshole.
Sukkel = Idiot
Stoephoer = whore, specifically one that works the streets, rather than from behind a window.
Kut = cunt, although its equal to fuck or shit in how bad of a word people consider it.
Krijg de klere = wish you'd get Cholera
Koekwous = crazy person
>>
William Drennershaw - Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:21:03 EST fBDXFwb5 No.11478 Reply
hey, turkish dude here.
our insults are usually based on mother's and sister's and their genitals.

starting from the most common ones to the rarest;
amına koyayım = fuck. lit. i'll put it in your cunt.
ananı sikeyim = fuck your mother
orospu çocuğu = son of a bitch
götveren = fag .lit. assgiver
yarrak, sik = cock
amcık = cunt

and in turkish we usually use the insults in a poetic and funny way, but they can get you stabbed still haha. some examples;

seni boğaz köprüsünde sikerim, hem asya izler hem avrupa = i'll fuck you in the bosphorus bridge so both europe and asia can see that.

eşiktekini, beşiktekini sikerim = i'll fuck your whole family line. lit. i'll fuck the ones from the cradle to the grave.

seni bi sikerim, boş otobüste ayakta gidersin = i'll fuck you so hard, you'll travel standing up in an empty bus.

ananın amına ağaç dikerim, gölgesinde sülaleni sikerim = i'll plant a tree in your mother's pussy, and i'll fuck your whole family in its shadow.

imo this one is one of the most brutal ones ever; ana rahminde amca yarrağı yemiş orospu çocuğu = son of a bitch who has tasted his uncle's cock in mother's womb.

more to come later.
>>
Oliver Berringwater - Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:30:14 EST NqJL1ymG No.11479 Reply
>>11478
omg I love your people

except the whole Armenia thing (sorry)

please make more bandistas and grup yorums
>>
>>
Jarvis Murdbanks - Tue, 17 Jun 2014 23:26:41 EST 2zXpy5k4 No.11481 Reply
>>11479
man i understand your opinion on armenia subject, and unfortunately it's not just armenians but kurds, alevi (a religious minority), and all the other minorities are suffering from the damn turkish politics.

and we have lots of stuff like bandista and grup yorum, guess i'll post some on /m later.
>>
Henry Dublinghall - Tue, 17 Jun 2014 23:50:01 EST 9jo5s9tb No.11482 Reply
>>11476 Oh, cool, so it's more widespread than I thought.
>"am budalası", lit. fool for a pussy.
The Serbian language has tons and tons of Turkish words (due to being part of the Ottoman Empire for a long time), "budala" meaning "fool" is one of them, and it's used often

Also, best things about Ottoman/Turkish culture - the sweets, OH MY GOD, the sweets! Baklava, Kadaif, Halva, Tufahije... *drooooool*
>>
Doris Drungerpan - Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:49:52 EST fBDXFwb5 No.11483 Reply
>>11482
i hate baklava, too sweet for my taste. kadayıf and some kinds of halva are good though. but i don't know tufahije, guess that one is bosnian or sth.
>>
Lillian Crittingcocke - Thu, 19 Jun 2014 00:21:42 EST 9jo5s9tb No.11484 Reply
>>11483 tufahije were also brought to Balkans during the Ottomans rule, they're originally Persian

how about turkish delights then? rose-flavored, with walnuts, alongside a turkish coffee. that's what I call pure bliss.
>>
Jarvis Nellybut - Thu, 19 Jun 2014 04:09:20 EST wHsZdJTm No.11485 Reply
Most Scottish insults make reference to the genitalia or body parts, with the basic building blocks being 'fanny' or 'fud' (vagina), 'baws' (testicles) and 'arse':

Fanny
Fannybaws
Fannyheid
Fannyface
Fudface
Fudheid
Heid the baw (reference to football)
Bawheid
Bawbag
Bawjaws
Arsehole
Arseheid
Arseface

Dobber
Gonk
Wank
Cunt (often used in a friendly fashion or to replace the word 'one', e.g. anycunt, everycunt.

Then there are more complex phrases, e.g. 'face like a well-skelped arse', 'face like a meltit welly-boot'.
>>
Charlotte Budgespear - Sat, 21 Jun 2014 06:43:38 EST bairN3wR No.11487 Reply
1403347418819.jpg -(90678B / 88.55KB, 800x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>11484
i'm not much a fan of sweets actually, some fruit flavored ice cream is just ok for me. but künefe is amazing stuff. yes it's cheese inside.
>>
Phineas Pocklock - Fri, 07 Nov 2014 11:42:56 EST +tgBweZv No.11835 Reply
In Québec, swearing is done by using religious words. It's kind of an outlet for the pent up anger against the Catholic church and the way it oppressed the people here for a long time. Swear words can be used as nouns, verbs, adverbs and punctuation. Common ones :
Calice = literally means ''chalice'', is used like ''fuck'' or ''shit'' (expletive or interjection)
Tabarnak [sic] = literally means ''tabernacle'', is used like ''calice'' but is considered stronger
Ostie = literally means ''host'', kinda like ''calice'' in the way it is used but way weaker
There is a lot more like ''calvaire''(lit. ''calvary''), ''ciboire''(lit. ''ciborium''), ''criss'' [sic] (lit. ''christ'' but much stronger than how it is used in english), ''sacrament'' [sic] (lit. ''sacrament''), etc.
''Calice'' and ''criss'' can be used as verbs (''calicer'' and ''crisser'') with different meanings.
''J'm'en calice'' = ''I don't give a fuck''.
''Jean l'a crissée là'' = ''Jean dumped her (his girlfriend)''.
''Jean lui a crissé une volée'' = ''Jean fucked him up (in a fight)''.
''Mon vélo est décrissé/décalicé'' = ''My bike is fucked up (it's broken)''
You can also make combinations like ''Ostie de calice de tabarnak!'' to add intensity.
''Criss'' can be formed into an adverb, ''crissement'', which adds intensity, ex.: ''T'es crissement laid'' = ''You're fuckin ugly''
We also have non religious words and expressions :
''Plotte'' = ''cunt'' (very vulgar)
We use the word ''fuck'' a lot too. There a many ways to call someone a homosexual : ''fif'', ''tapette'', ''gadge à marde'' (lit. ''shit gauge'', as in someone who gauges the depth of shit with their dick).
>>
Eliza Fivingdore - Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:14:18 EST 1V74kwKY No.11904 Reply
1418678058346.jpg -(237819B / 232.25KB, 600x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
chinga tu madre pinche puto culero mamón

and those are just like common mexican insults, then there's "albures" which are dirty jokes told with figures of speech (double meanings), and there's a lot of derogatory terms relative to ethnicity, birthplace (like calling someone from the u.s "gringo" or "gabacho") and sexual deviancy (maricón, puñal, joto, lencha)
Actually must insults have a double meaning in México, like, for example, "mamón", which is used to refer to arrogant dickheads; but the word in fact means something close to "sucker". Or "culero", which is used to call out someone for being mean, but the literal meaning of the word is something like "asshat".
>>
Jack Sonnertedge - Sun, 21 Dec 2014 16:29:30 EST ZtJh40Yw No.11922 Reply
>>11308

It's also used for submissive people in BDSM, especially gay submissive guys.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.