Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

A natural accent that is offensive to people

- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 06:55:02 EST Tt4QsqPp No.12995
File: 1560164102611.jpg -(39095B / 38.18KB, 550x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. A natural accent that is offensive to people
So, my natural accent has a lot of "black" sounding words. These are actually influences from the southern dialect, however, specifically south east Florida. I also have west coast American and Spanish influence, as well as influence from other regions like New York City and east Asia.

The thing is, I feel like I'm being constantly asked to adjust my speaking voice in one way or another but I get confused because of so many things. I don't expect some random person to understand my entire accent history or the influence of multilingualism on an English speaker's accent. However, I fucking hate the standard American voice I normally affect.

What's a reasonable compromise for this? Anybody speaking another language other than English have a similar experience?
>>
Thomas Fungernetch - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 23:29:57 EST Tt4QsqPp No.12996 Reply
>>12995
On top of that I got a fucking trenchmouth how do i fix lol
>>
Polly Pittdale - Thu, 20 Jun 2019 17:19:41 EST dm5Rt5Uo No.13000 Reply
totally unrelated to yourt question but i've never been to america and i have been told that i have a kind of bastard mixture of a generic east coast and southern accent lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.