Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Learn Japanese to Survive: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji

- Wed, 03 Jul 2019 06:05:09 EST bTT0lPs3 No.13001
File: 1562148309849.jpg -(249529B / 243.68KB, 460x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Learn Japanese to Survive: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji
I know this might belong to the games board, but this is a tool used to learn language. I was wonder what the folks here who may have studied Japanese think of these games. I know they are just RPG Maker games but there is actually a lot of care and heart put into these games. If it weren't for these games I wouldn't have entered a world of studying the Japanese language. Because of this game I even bought a Japanese textbook and started to write down these characters forming words. But I think I am dyslexic as fuck because something I confuse the more English looking characters with English characters. I just bought the third and likely final title in the line which focuses on the Kanji. It was discounted during the Steam Summer Sale for a total of $1.79. I now own and have all three of these games installed. I like how it teaches the language using anime and JRPGs which just seems to make sense for a game teaching foreigners who might be familiar with the country through their media.

But I would like to know what other resources are out there that could help me learn this language better. I do wish there were other games that were this fun that taught other languages. It would amaze me if there was an Arabic game like these especially since I hear that language is hard as fuck. Anyway, these games would have a special place in my heart for potentially opening the door to my second language.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.