Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

japanese language stories

- Fri, 14 Feb 2020 21:43:25 EST wLUG4qy3 No.13088
File: 1581734605060.png -(3284B / 3.21KB, 115x110) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. japanese language stories
hello /lang/, ive been learning japanese for about 4 months now and let me just say: its is a lot of fun. I started off as a weeb who had no idea about the language, but now ive fallen in love w/ kanji and the easy to understand grammar. so, anyone who studies japanese, whats your journey been like?
>>
Basil Binkinpidge - Tue, 14 Apr 2020 01:20:44 EST p2eXdlgs No.13101 Reply
>>13088
I just started online japanese for college, same boat as you basically. I'm still trying to wrap my head around a few grammar points but it's a surprisingly simple and fun language. The insane level of accessibility/amount that exists of japanese media also makes it a a lot easier to learn
>>
George Bidgetet - Sun, 03 May 2020 03:52:20 EST vU4DAL2u No.13106 Reply
>>13088
Same here anon, been studying it for 2-3 months now. Doing Duolingo as refreshers on and off but I can't find a good way to study reading comprehension. And I know that that is the best way to learn it.
>>
Walter Pockdock - Tue, 09 Jun 2020 23:16:42 EST PHDZeXNt No.13113 Reply
>>13088
I've been studying for something like 9 years now off and on. Kanji is pretty cool and knowing some of the history can be pretty fun too. I'd recommend reading "World of Kanji" if you're into that stuff.

Just keep at it. When it starts getting stale try and break it up with new methods of study or just entertainment. I'm at the level now where I can read raw manga, only occasionally having to look up words. It's really rewarding. You'll get there!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.